- Very Good
- 140 guest reviews
"This hotel is situated in a quiet peaceful area. The rooms are basic yet very clean and comfortable. I would truly recomend staying at this..."
"LKH is a clean, comfortable haven, tucked away within striking distance of the city centre. Ok, so it's a residential conference centre, not..."
"Fantastic budget accommodation beautiful rooms in a quirky location, bus stops are close with buses running continuously. Continental breakf..."
"Cheap and cheerful its actually a theological study centre but you wont come into contact with any religion if thats not your thing room was..."
"We were visiting patients at St Mary's hospital which was just over a mile away. A walk along curry mile or a bus ride. Not a typical hotel..."
About the hotel
In a tree-lined suburb, this college and conference venue has free Wi-Fi in public areas, inclusive Continental Breakfast in all rates and free on site parking, set in 2 acres of landscaped gardens. Manchester city centre is only 2 miles away and there are great public transport links. Each bedroom has a private shower, or bath and toilet facilities.
Every room at Luther King House has tea/coffee making facilities and Freeview TV. Luther King House also has a small bar and a courtyard for guests to relax in. Evening meals, snacks, tea and coffee can be enjoyed during the week in the dining room and Continental Breakfast is served every day
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
comfortable quiet rooms.
This hotel is situated in a quiet peaceful area.
The rooms are basic yet very clean and comfortable. I would truly recomend staying at this hotel and I intend visiting it again. There is a very peaceful
garden area with plenty of seating. The staff are very obliging and welcoming.
My Go-To When Visiting Manchester
LKH is a clean, comfortable haven, tucked away within striking distance of the city centre.
Ok, so it's a residential conference centre, not an hotel, but it is clean, comfortable, and quiet, and I always feel well cared for here. The continental breakfast fills you up, and you travel onwards into your day refreshed.