- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"The New Continental is in an excellent position for an easy walk to The Theatre Royal. Has plenty of restaurants nearby and only a short wal..."
"Enjoyable stay, staff friendly, good bed & shower ( two of our musts), slightly noisy , not really Hotels fault...."
"We booked this hotel at the last minute and couldn't have been more pleased with our booking, the hotel was close to the city and everything..."
"Lovely room that was spotlessly clean, great power shower and good size bathroom. Top quality pillows on bed not like some hotels where you..."
"Hotel very nice and clean. All the staff couldn't of been more helpful...."
About the hotel
The New Continental is Plymouth’s largest independent hotel, ideally located in the heart of the city, adjacent to Plymouth Pavilions and just moments away from Plymouth’s Historic Waterfront. The New Continental is within walking distance of all local attractions, including The Theatre Royal, National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth Gin Distillery, The Barbican, Plymouth Hoe and Royal William Yard. This Victorian property combines traditional features with modern facilities, with 99 individually decorated bedrooms, an in-house brasserie, an onsite Leisure Complex with a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and a fully equipped weights room and cardiovascular gym.
As a long standing local business, the New Continental is a proud supporter of local enterprise where it strives to support local food suppliers, culminating in a modern British menu with a European influence. We are now a free Wi-Fi Zone.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
It's All Good!
The New Continental is in an excellent position for an easy walk to The Theatre Royal.
Has plenty of restaurants nearby and only a short walk to the main shopping area. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. Always an enjoyable stay.
Enjoyable stay, staff friendly, good bed & shower ( two of our musts), slightly noisy , not really Hotels fault.