- 13 guest reviews
"Great location and all we needed for one night. great for groups...."
"The hotel itself was basic - but for the price we paid - I wasn't expecting any different! It was clean and tidy - Bedrooms/bathroom where s..."
"Trying to find somewhere budget that ticks the boxes is a nightmare in Newquay, for a Saturday night. My partner and I were just wanting a r..."
"We had a problem at first with the rooms due to late rooms.com hoever the hotel manger was brilliant sorted out the rooms we wanted for the..."
About the hotel
Perfectly located for a short break in Newquay, Hotel Sunnyside is a friendly and upbeat budget hotel offering a range of facilities and a great choice of private en-suite rooms for single travellers, couples, and groups of all ages. Positioned just above Towan Beach in the heart of Newquay town centre, our location boasts inspirational views across Newquay bay and the awe-inspiring Atlantic coastline.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Great location for groups.
Great location and all we needed for one night.
great for groups.
basic cheap hotel
cheap and nasty hotel.
only stay for the weekend but it was the worst two nights. could sleep due to the nosie from the hall way and noise from the stairs. when i spoken to the hotel night manager he said '' Well we are a budget hotel. And young people do stay here''.
-Never again for £35 P.P.P.N
- no towel / towels
- no breakfast £6 (yeah right walk in to town and go weatherspoon, get bigger weatherspoons cooked breakfast for £3. - small tv can hardly see the picture. - no guests
- leave your key at recepition other wise fine, i didn't.
- couldn't lock the hotel room door, so no security even thought was told to lock the windows