- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Booked this hotel online price was good and had parking , that can be a pain in Rome was suprized by size if the room and tha balcony very b..."
About the hotel
Hotel Albani Roma is located in a quiet and elegant residential area, right in the middle of Parioli and Salario. Its lucky location allows to reach in a just-a-few-minute-nice-walk Villa Borghese, Galleria Borghese, Pincio and Via Veneto. The hotel was built in 1978 and it has recently been completely renovated.
It features innovative designs of strong character on its façade: the inlay of its walls, the steel girders and the broad glass surfaces capture and reflects the sun rays and the night lights. Hotel Albani Roma is a unique and original experience, involving colours and sensations for each guest.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Albani Hotel Roma in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
2 day stay on honeymoon
Booked this hotel online price was good and had parking , that can be a pain in Rome was suprized by size if the room and tha balcony very bright room (green carpet) but had wow factor only down side no coffee or tea making facilities .
Had breakfast in bed and was pleased with timing and quality, only 20 mins walk from centre of Rome and felt safe walking even late at night would stay here again and would recommend to anyone to stay here