- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Gluten free readily available, thank you it make it so much less stressful...."
"I stay at this hotel on a regular basis and the thing that stands out the most is the amazingly friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble..."
"The staff at reception were lovely and very efficient. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only thing that let this stay down was t..."
"Stayed overnight, small problem with room as we were given disabled room that smelt of urine but reception changed room for another immediat..."
"Great one night, well looked after and 3 year old daughter was thrilled..."
About the hotel
Choose the Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre hotel for a traditional spa town atmosphere and easy access to the Cotswolds and Cheltenham's major businesses. You'll enjoy the handy location of the stylish Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre hotel. We're just 10 minutes' drive from Cheltenham train station and an hour from both Birmingham and Bristol airports.
Our central Cheltenham location also puts the picturesque cottages and patchwork fields of the Cotswolds within 10 minutes' drive. You're well placed for GCHQ and major businesses, and the Centaur Convention Centre is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre is fitted with high-speed Internet throughout, and we can arrange our 3 fully equipped meeting rooms to fit your presentation or seminar. Savour the genteel charm of this traditional spa town as you stroll past elegant townhouses, and take time to taste the restorative waters in the historic Pump Room. Children under 18 stay free with their parents at the Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre, making our hotel a good-value choice for family breaks. After a complimentary breakfast , take your morning coffee out to the courtyard, or chat with friends over evening drinks in the bar. For an enjoyable evening out, ask our friendly staff about discounts in the restaurants at the bustling Brewery complex, opposite the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/01/2010 to 31/01/2010 - NCP Car Parking facilities next door to the hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Gluten free readily available, thank you it make it so much less stressful.
I stay at this hotel on a regular basis and the thing that stands out the most is the amazingly friendly staff.
Nothing is too much trouble for them and they always greet you with a welcoming smile. The rooms are basic (what you expect from a Holiday Inn) but very clean.
My only issue with this hotel is the poor breakfast. It's offering is very basic and the hot buffet is something I've tried a couple of times and will never go back due to the extreme saltiness. Overall a good hotel, but the staff are what makes it a great stay.