- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We always stay here when we visit Cheltenham. We were given a quiet twin bed room as requested for two nights. Because we did not leave our..."
"Had a great over night stay. Staff were freindly and helpful. Breakfast was lovely...."
"The hotel staff were professional, helpful, clear and approachable...."
"Room within easy walking distance to shopping areas and good mix of restaurants, bars, cinema etc. Would not book a room adjacent to main ro..."
"Very nice Hotel for a short stay, take into consideration there is no parking. You have to stay in NCP carpark next door and even with a 20..."
About the hotel
Choose the Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre Hotel for a traditional spa town atmosphere and easy access to the Cotswolds and Cheltenham's major businesses. You'll enjoy the handy location of the stylish Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre Hotel. We're just 10 minutes' drive from Cheltenham train station and an hour from both Birmingham and Bristol airports.
Our central Cheltenham location also puts the picturesque cottages and patchwork fields of the Cotswolds within 10 minutes' drive. You're well placed for GCHQ and major businesses, and the Centaur Convention Centre is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre is fitted with free high-speed Internet throughout, and we can arrange our 3 fully equipped meeting rooms to fit your presentation or seminar. Savour the genteel charm of this traditional spa town as you stroll past elegant townhouses, and take time to taste the restorative waters in the historic Pump Room. Children under 18 stay free with their parents at the Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre, making our hotel a good-value choice for family breaks. After breakfast, take your morning coffee out to the courtyard, or chat with friends over evening drinks in the bar. For an enjoyable evening out, ask our friendly staff about discounts in the restaurants at the Brewery complex, opposite the hotel as well as discount on parking at the NCP
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We Stay Here Often
We always stay here when we visit Cheltenham.
We were given a quiet twin bed room as requested for two nights. Because we did not leave our room until 12.25 pm on the one day our room was not cleaned. Then I was told rooms were not cleaned after 12 noon. I found this disappointing for the cost.
Had a great over night stay.
Staff were freindly and helpful. Breakfast was lovely.