- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Great hotel, brilliant value, location and facilities. Paid 20 euros to use privilege room. Great value - will go back!..."
"Hotel is 10 min. walk from Bogatell beach, Port Olympic and access to City Tour Bus stop number 6 on the Green route. 15 min walk to Cuitade..."
About the hotel
Discover the unbeatable location of H10 Marina Barcelona, nestled between the Ciutadella Park and the Olympic Harbour. This is a new concept of a hotel, offering 235 rooms and other facilities that will make you enjoy your stay. Combine business, thanks to our meeting rooms and Business Centre, and relax, enjoying our Health and Beauty Centre “DeSpacio Spa Center” (16€ per person) as well as our outdoor swimming pool located in the lookout area, with views over the city and the seashore.
Furthermore, you will enjoy our exquisite specialties at the Dionissos Wines and Tapas Restaurant. The hotel is 330 yards from the Olympic Port (beach, restaurants, cinema, shopping centre, bars, rent a bike. . . ) and less than 1 mile from the CCIB (Convention Center). The Sagrada Familia is less tan 5 minutes away. Other places of interest nearby are Las Ramblas, Plaza Cataluña, Museo Picasso and Paseo de Gracia.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for H10 Marina Barcelona in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.21(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
50% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Hotel - Exceeded Expectations
Great hotel, brilliant value, location and facilities.
Paid 20 euros to use privilege room. Great value - will go back!
hit and miss customer service, invisible at times
• No complimentary glass of champagne on arrival • Despite booking our easter break in advance, told all double rooms where taken in the hotel and therefore we had single beds that needed pushing together.
The hotel was “so busy” they had not had the time to do this prior to our arrival late that evening and the beds would not be made into a double until the following morning…the bed remained as two singles pushed together. My main issue with this was the apparent lack of customer service skills from the front desk, who did not appear to see this as an issue or make any attempt to improve our initial impressions
• The only food ordered in the hotel was room service…prices where what you expect in Barcelona but I was quite shocked by the ‘Mediterranean salad’ it was a plate of dry pasta, with couple of whole cherry tomatoes, few cubes of feta cheese and tiny squares of cut shop bought ham-this was not prosciutto as stated on the menu. Just odd, especially as we had already ordered a pasta dish (luckily with a sauce!) as well as other dishes, all of which where average, nothing horrible or nasty, just genuinely average. • Use of Spa facilities at 16 euros seemed very reasonable and the brochure had an extensive list of what was available…just a shame they closed the spa on our break. We were told we could pay to have a massage in our room!. …but the use of the whole spa area was closed for maintenance. Less than impressed to say the least. • On leaving the hotel, we arrived in reception, ordered a taxi for the airport from the front desk and proceeded to wait with our cases. X3 other couples arrived after us and left in taxis before us, we informed the front desk we were still waiting for a taxi and were told it would be in the next 5 mins. A fourth couple arrived at reception, they were told ‘take a seat, a 5 minute wait’. A taxi arrived within 2 minutes and the front desk actually proceeded to inform this couple their taxi had arrived, it was only my obvious lack of patience that the front desk appeared to realise we had been waiting first.
This was hotel was a base, could not dispute it was modern, very clean and tidy, good location for the marina and beaches. However, the additional ‘perks’ ie spa, roof top terrace where irrelevant, as I would of much rather had a friendly, welcoming front desk without the hit-and-miss customer service. As I do stress different guests appeared to have a very different level of customer service to myself and my partner, right in front of our eyes. We may as well have been invisible at times.