- 12 guest reviews
"Very helpful staff...."
"This was the cheapest hotel room given on Late Rooms and it was exactly what we needed for a one-night stop with no frills. The hotel is eno..."
"Friendly staff,lovely food,decent prices,building full of character, would recommend...."
"Good size room at a good rate and quiet for being a busy pub and restaurant as well as a hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. There..."
"Excellent hotel very clean and comfortable would recommend to all to book if in the area superb..."
About the hotel
A Grade II listed hotel and restaurant in the unique model village of Port Sunlight, The Bridge Inn was built on the Wirral Peninsula in 1900 by Victorian industrialist William Hesketh Lever as a temperance hotel for the benefit of his factory workforce. Liverpool city centre is just 6 miles away and historic Chester is less than 15 miles, making the hotel perfect for working or meeting in either city, or booking a last minute shopping trip. With ample free parking and a well equipped boardroom, the hotel is a perfect base for business meetings.
Surrounded by picturesque houses a beautiful garden village, the hotel has 11 en-suite (bath only) bedrooms including family and twin rooms, all with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is a large free car park and a pub restaurant on site. The hotel can be found on Bolton Road just off the A41 Chester Road, only 2 miles from the M53, an ideal base for trips to Liverpool and Chester, or for exploring the Wirral and North Wales.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 12/06/2016 to 31/12/2016 - We are still experiencing problems with the water although the pressure is good now but now have a large hole in the car park and will continue to have this until the problem is completely sorted The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Bridge Inn by Good Night Inns
Very helpful staff.
Bridge Inn Hotel, Port Sunlight
This was the cheapest hotel room given on Late Rooms and it was exactly what we needed for a one-night stop with no frills.
The hotel is enormous, very easy to find late at night, friendly welcome, large bedroom and huge bathroom, vast dining room where we had breakfast next morning, and that was it. Beds very comfortable, just the shower was hard to get the right temperature. Port Sunlight was lovely the next morning in the sunshine. Really glad we stayed here.