- Very Good
- 209 guest reviews
"Comfortable well appoited room, quite cold even with AC off, room 512 was too near fire door which proved noisy...."
"Good stay. Parking expensive at £15 per night! Breakfast delivered to room, was cold and took 1.5hrs! I would go back, fab location!!!..."
"Great hotel right in the centre of Manchester - if you use their parking you park right outside reception! We had a top floor room with stun..."
"Good location, walking distance to city centre, shopping, bars and restaurants. The rooms were clean and the service was good. Parking is £1..."
About the hotel
Overlooking Piccadilly Gardens, this 280 bedroom hotel is situated right in the heart of the city centre, making it the perfect location to discover one of the liveliest cities of the North. With a fantastic array of clubs, restaurants, shops and bars you’ll simply be spoilt for choice. The location of the Manchester Piccadilly is therefore perfect to take advantage of all the great facilities in its immediate vicinity.
All 280 bedrooms have a bright contemporary style and feature the latest flat screen LCD TV’s with high speed internet access, movies on demand and music jukebox all for your entertainment. You will also find The Brasserie serving modern cuisine in fresh and friendly surroundings. The impressive International Suite accommodating up to 700 delegates, coupled with the Summit Conference Centre, makes the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel the ideal meeting place in the centre of Manchester. All bedrooms are now non-smoking. Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
OK overall - just a couple of niggles
Comfortable well appoited room, quite cold even with AC off, room 512 was too near fire door which proved noisy.
Mercure Hotel Review
Parking expensive at £15 per night. Breakfast delivered to room, was cold and took 1.5hrs. I would go back, fab location!!!