- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"We have stayed here a number of times over the past 10 years and the room we stayed in is badly needing a refurb -a hole in the sheet etc .t..."
"Very good cooked breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff...."
"The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The staff at reception and at the bar were helpful...."
"Children really enjoyed lovely warm pool. Room plenty big enough for family of four. Bonus that dog could stay in the room too...."
"Disappointed to get a room for disabled people because of the low level of the sink but pleased to get such a large room with plenty of spac..."
About the hotel
Choose the relaxing Holiday Inn Lancaster hotel, a short drive from the Lake District with its own health club. Enjoy a comfortable stay when you check into your bright Guest room at Holiday Inn Lancaster. Our hotel is the ideal base for exploring the Lake District as we're just off junction 34 of the M6 motorway with a complimentary car park.
Flights touch down at Blackpool International Airport, 35 miles away. You can host events for 130 guests in Holiday Inn Lancaster's self-contained Halton Suite or choose one of 5 smaller rooms, all with high-speed Internet. Your meetings at Heysham Power Station and British Energy are 15 minutes away by car, and local buses from outside the hotel follow a 3-mile route into central Lancaster. Morecambe Bay is 5 miles away and home to the ancient ramparts of the imposing Lancaster Castle. Lake Windermere is a 30-minute drive away, where the kids will enjoy exploring The World of Beatrix Potter theme park and the Lakes Aquarium. Flick through the Leisure Pack in your Guest room for helpful tips on local attractions. Take it easy with swimming and beauty treatments in Holiday Inn Lancaster's Spirit Health Club. A hot breakfast buffet is available in Traders restaurant, and you can order wholesome British dishes to eat on our riverside patio. Under-18s stay free when sharing a Family room with their parents, and under-12s eat free.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/12/2013 to 01/01/2014 - Please note that the restaurant & bar will not be accessible to residents on the night of 31 Dec 2013 unless guests have booked on the dinner, bed and breakfast rate due to a gala dinner taking place. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
We have stayed here a number of times over the past 10 years and the room we stayed in is badly needing a refurb -a hole in the sheet etc .the tea/coffee tray was very basic ,the breakfast ws not as good as previous visits -no fresh fruit salad etc .
staff were all very pleasant
Holiday Inn Lancaster
Very good cooked breakfast.
Friendly and helpful staff.