- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"We booked the hotel during the weekend of the grand national and even though the hotel was very busy the service was still superb, all ran s..."
"Only bad thing was the hot water wasn't hot it was luke warm therefore getting a shower wasn't pleasant...."
"The hotel was fabulous and the staff so friendly and helpful. Its in a great location and I spent a good couple of evenings in the cavern ar..."
"A hotel with a great Liverpool feel, stylishly decorated in everything Beatles. Ideal for new visitors to the city or homesick Scousers. Loc..."
"A lovely hotel based in the heart of Liverpool. Central for everything. Staff are great and the hotel is lovely..."
About the hotel
A 'Fab Four' star Liverpool hotel. Hard Days Night Hotel is the world's only Beatles inspired hotel, combining the highest quality facilities in a truly unique environment. Located at the heart of Liverpool's 'Beatles Quarter' offering luxurious accommodation and exclusive event space with a twist.
Housed in the magnificent Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884, the beautifully restored hotel is steeped in history. All 110 rooms are individually designed around the contours of the original building and elegantly furnished with specially commissioned Beatles-inspired artwork adorning the walls. The hotel's restaurant Blake's, named after the celebrated Sergeant Pepper album cover and artist Sir Peter Blake, serves up a range of classic British dishes along with home cooked favourites. Bar Four offers guests a high-end destination cocktail bar, open to all who enjoy that little extra. Sitting adjacent to the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles rose to fame, and an array of the city's famous Beatles landmarks, the hotel not only offers the perfect getaway for visitors, but is much loved by art lovers, music lovers, and food lovers alike.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hard Days Night Hotel in LIVERPOOL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and great vibe in the bar with live music
We booked the hotel during the weekend of the grand national and even though the hotel was very busy the service was still superb, all ran smoothly, helpful staff.
Small room, but furnished to a high standard, such as large tv's, full size ironing board, control panels by the bed operate all the lights and lots of other useful features within the room
Good live music on also and parking close by
Hard Days Night Hotel
Only bad thing was the hot water wasn't hot it was luke warm therefore getting a shower wasn't pleasant.