- Very Good
- 102 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel for short stay..centrally located..excellent breakfast..."
"I booked the hotel through late rooms.com. The reason for our stay was a surprise 30th birthday. I emailed the hotel directly enquiring for..."
"Great location next to the cavern. Very good breakfast...."
"We booked the hotel during the weekend of the grand national and even though the hotel was very busy the service was still superb, all ran s..."
"Only bad thing was the hot water wasn't hot it was luke warm therefore getting a shower wasn't pleasant...."
About the hotel
A 'Fab Four' star Liverpool hotel. Hard Days Night Hotel is the world's only Beatles inspired hotel, combining the highest quality facilities in a truly unique environment. Located at the heart of Liverpool's 'Beatles Quarter' offering luxurious accommodation and exclusive event space with a twist.
Housed in the magnificent Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884, the beautifully restored hotel is steeped in history. All 110 rooms are individually designed around the contours of the original building and elegantly furnished with specially commissioned Beatles-inspired artwork adorning the walls. The hotel's restaurant Blake's, named after the celebrated Sergeant Pepper album cover and artist Sir Peter Blake, serves up a range of classic British dishes along with home cooked favourites. Bar Four offers guests a high-end destination cocktail bar, open to all who enjoy that little extra. Sitting adjacent to the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles rose to fame, and an array of the city's famous Beatles landmarks, the hotel not only offers the perfect getaway for visitors, but is much loved by art lovers, music lovers, and food lovers alike.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel for short stay..centrally located..excellent breakfast
Definitely a hard night!
Lovely looking hotel, clean and modern but unfortunately I can't rate our stay highly.
Placed in the noisiest room, awake from 4am due to busses / lorries passing and constant seagull squarking.
Mentioned this the next morning and was told "you should have asked us for a quiet room" if it's a known issue and the hotel is quiet (which it was) I'd expect this to have been automatic. Not a great experience. For half the money we could have stayed in the premier inn, which would have had a quiet night guaranteed. I had sent special instructions with my booking but to no avail.
A shame really as this was a special trip and slightly tarnished but a horrendous nights sleep.... The irony being it was to enjoy one quiet night away from a sleepless child.