- 30 guest reviews
"Very warm welcome. Catered well for our 2 year old son. He loved having the space to be able to walk around, and the fact that it was 2 bedr..."
"A very well kept facility offering top quality accommodation at a very reasonable price to the more discerning traveller. Having stayed at..."
"Really lovely place, an amazing bath. Lovely staff and the room was clean..."
"The staff were friendly and the room was well appointed. The toddler bed was great and we appreciated the good mattress on our double bed. B..."
"What a great experience staying at this hotel. Jackie was so welcoming and warm.. Food really good. Great value for money too. will be back..."
About the hotel
Inglewood Boutique Hotel is a large Victorian Townhouse lovingly restored to provide a mixture of tradition with modern facilities. The hotel boasts comfortable beds, immaculate elegant rooms, gorgeous bedding, a fabulous breakfast and most importantly a very warm welcome. We also offer Free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVDs.
We invite you to try our Ashley Farm bacon, sausage and free range eggs, and we also offer a Vegetarian and gluten free option. We are a small business with a very big heart. The Inglewood Boutique Hotel is 100 yards away from The New Seasons restaurant. A short stroll from the Inglewood takes you to the shops, Lancashire pubs, and restaurants, not forgetting our Award Winning Chip Shop loved by our American guests! The lovely Astley Hall and park grounds, are a five minute walk away with the Cafe Ambio and conference centre. For the more adventurous "GO APE " is situated in the Rivington Reservoir Park and Anderton Water Sports centre. Blackpool pleasure beach is a 30 minute drive away. Southport, Botany Bay, Wigan Pier and Lancaster are also a short journey away. We offer a 24hr check-in by prior agreement. Please state this in special requests.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/10/2013 to 31/10/2020 - We are a small business and therefore offer a 24hr check-in by prior agreement as we organise staff shifts around our guests. Please state this in special requests. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very warm welcome.
Catered well for our 2 year old son. He loved having the space to be able to walk around, and the fact that it was 2 bedroom made it ideal, rather than us having to creep around when he goes to bed at 7. Very clean. 10/10
Inglewood Boutique Hotel a hidden gem of Chorley
A very well kept facility offering top quality accommodation at a very reasonable price to the more discerning traveller.
Having stayed at many bed and breakfasts up and down the Country how lovely to come across the delightful Inglewood Boutique through LateRooms.com. The receptionists recommended this place herself as my first choice was fully booked and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to others myself.