- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Fairly comfortable hotel but a tad rundown. Room average & breakfast ok. Did not sample evening menu as ate out...."
"We really liked this hotel. Very nice room and friendly staff. I would stay there again...."
"the rooms were clean and tidy,my wife did have some issues with the difference in the portions of food having the same main meal twice, the..."
"his is my first choice hotel when visiting around wrexham...."
"The size of the room was a little disappointing in view of the fact I was there 3 days, the staff were very nice. the food was ok. Despite t..."
About the hotel
For a beautiful break, look no further than the relaxed and friendly country house now known as BEST WESTERN Cross Lanes Hotel in Wrexham! The hotel itself is packed to the Jacobean Oak rafters with character and charm, while the wonders of Wales are easily accessible from this peaceful 6-acre setting. . .
Chester and its countless shopping opportunities are a tempting 15 miles away. Once you've spent up, why not wind down, in our Lanes Bar Restaurant with quality food and wine! Our ground floor facilities are great for meetings, training and corporate events, with private dining and functions catered for easily, and in style! And should you wish to put your putting to the test, two golf courses lie in wait less than five miles away (The Wrexham Golf Club and Clay's Golf Club).
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2010 to 31/12/2022 - Please note that, over the Christmas period, guests may experience higher levels of noise due to Christmas parties, particularly on Friday and Saturday nights. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Fairly comfortable hotel but a tad rundown.
Room average & breakfast ok. Did not sample evening menu as ate out.
We really liked this hotel.
Very nice room and friendly staff. I would stay there again.