- 4 guest reviews
"Leigh and Chloe gave us a fantastic welcome. The apartment was immaculate inside with great views over the lake. We had one problem with the..."
"Stayed in this Apartment for two nights. Apartment was lovely overlooking the lake. Excellent accommodation and the little homely touches li..."
"Stayed for two nights having booked at short notice. Apartment had a great view from the lounge and master bedroom overlooking marina and se..."
"Superb apartment, great service, we will be staying again..."
About the hotel
Please call us on 01704 510555 to find out the price for one bedroom (sleeps 2) booking; and to find out more about winter deals. A 3rd floor apartment at the front of a Victorian Mansion in a great position on Southport Promenade. Two double or twin bedrooms - one en-suite plus house bathroom; spacious lounge & modern kitchen; outstanding lake and sea views.
Check-in is at a nearby b & b. When making your booking please let us know how you want the bedrooms setting out - ie: double or twin, thank you We are doing a weekly and monthly rent. Please call us to find out the details.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/07/2011 to 30/09/2011 - There is an ongoing problem with the passenger lift and the engineers are awaiting new parts and the lift is currently not available although the problem has been given high priority. The LateRooms.com rates for Promenade Apartment in Southport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Leigh and Chloe gave us a fantastic welcome.
The apartment was immaculate inside with great views over the lake. We had one problem with the heating and Leigh saw to it immediately.
Stayed in this Apartment for two nights.
Apartment was lovely overlooking the lake. Excellent accommodation and the little homely touches like shampoo shower gel tea coffee even milk and much more made this apartment seem like a first class hotel. Would definitely go again. Downside it was on the third floor and couldn't rely on the lift but the stairs made good exercise.