- 44 guest reviews
"Good location, with a bus stop right outside that takes you to the centre/beach. Plenty of parking. On a main road so lots of traffic noise..."
"Good location, 20 mins walk from the town and prom. Easy to find and very comfortable. Service was excellent and free phone direct to taxi c..."
"Friendly staff. Clean sheets and fresh bedding. Good food, clean room. What a very pleasant stay...."
"The night porter could not get are television to work and the heating was on full blast and could not be turned down so we had to have the w..."
"Preston hotel stay. My advise is if you are disabled , don't stay, no facilities at all, though I phoned after booking they were helpful, an..."
About the hotel
The Preston Park Hotel is a small quaint hotel situated on the main Brighton Road, ten minutes from the seafront and all city centre shopping. With ample free car parking on site, excellent popular restaurant and bar, we are your best choice.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, with a bus stop right outside that takes you to the centre/beach.
Plenty of parking. On a main road so lots of traffic noise at night. Didn't book breakfast, on late rooms it was £10.50ea but when we checked in we were offered the option to book for £7ea. Rooms could do with redecorating, good size and a nice comfortable bed.
Good location, 20 mins walk from the town and prom.
Easy to find and very comfortable. Service was excellent and free phone direct to taxi company.