- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay with its friendly staff..."
"Love coming to this hotel. Pleasant and efficient check in. Had to leave early next morning so unfortunately could enjoy the breakfast. Next..."
"Staff very friendly & accommodating & would most definitely stay here again...."
"we stay here fairly regularly and enjoy the comfort and friendliness of this hotel. The food is good and there is a very varied choice of br..."
"This was the first time we were in Banff and we enjoyed it very much. We met friends for dinner in the hotel and the service was excellent a..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Banff Springs the Hotel, unwind and refresh in Banffshire's largest and best known hotel with breathtaking views high above the golden sands of the Moray Firth, it's a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Now under local ownership and specializing in local produce our 36 bedroom hotel has exceptional features, including a 250 seat function hall, The Lounge Bar and newly refurbished Restaurant, upgrading to a Luxury or Sea view room is advised to optimize your stay. Perfect for your stay in Scotland, Banffshire is renowned for its golfing, fresh and salt water fishing, castles and countryside and distilleries.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Banff Springs Hotel in Banff are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly stay at this lovely hotel
Enjoyed our stay with its friendly staff
I was very disappointed that I was charged so much for such a low grade room, there were many problems with it and because it was advertised as a hotel room that's what I was expecting instead I was put in an annexe room out the back of the hotel it most certainly wasn't 4 star...
I am a single parent on a low budget and was looking forward to a little bit of luxury... I was very disappointed... Upset even