- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel. Nice decor and very clean. We had a seaview room which was very nice. I would recommend this hotel and would happily stay agai..."
"Staff couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful. Spotlessly clean, well equipped room with extremely comfortable beds. Evening meal and..."
"Room was lovely and clean and very comfortable. Bed was also very comfy . Great breakfast with plenty of choice. Perfect!!..."
"Modern and well equipped room with large comfortable bed.Hotel's Christmas lighting was beautiful...."
"Very pleased with the Suite we had and the view was an added bonus..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Banff Springs the Hotel, unwind and refresh in Banffshire's largest and best known hotel with breathtaking views high above the golden sands of the Moray Firth, it's a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Now under local ownership and specializing in local produce our 36 bedroom hotel has exceptional features, including a 250 seat function hall, The Lounge Bar and newly refurbished Restaurant, upgrading to a Luxury or Sea view room is advised to optimize your stay. Perfect for your stay in Scotland, Banffshire is renowned for its golfing, fresh and salt water fishing, castles and countryside and distilleries.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Poor Room for price
we paid £111 for a double which was very small, in a corridor that smelt of poo, there is no way these rooms are worth that cash.
the breakfast was nice and the bar are nice. however the rooms don't match up to this, we are back up in Banff in October but are looking at a different hotel.
Banff Springs Hotel
Nice decor and very clean. We had a seaview room which was very nice. I would recommend this hotel and would happily stay again.