- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"High quality hotel with everything you could want. Well appointed rooms, very clean and wonderfully comfortable beds...."
"Location perfect. Sea view from room amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Only comment we would have liked our cooked breakfast to be hotte..."
"was able to upgrade to seaview for only £10.- ate in the bar, food was fresh and quick, room was spacious with four huge pillows on my bed...."
"Pleasant, efficient and professional staff. Booking in and general assistance of a high quality, as expected. All staff polite and courteous..."
"A lovely hotel with a wonderful view overlooking St Aubin's Bay and the Waterfront Marina. On arrival we were quickly checked in; our room o..."
About the hotel
Having the PERFECT LOCATION at the waterfront with STUNNING VIEWS overlooking St. Aubins Bay, the Elizabeth Marina and Elizabeth Castle the Radisson BLU Hotel is ideally situated for your visit to Jersey whether staying for business or leisure. CAR PARKING is available free of charge just outside the hotel (100 spaces, first come, first serve basis) and it is only a 5 minute walk into town.
All rooms are contemporary, comfortable and relaxing, reflecting the individuality of the hotel and its unique location. Guest rooms also feature FREE WiFi Internet and a dedicated work space. All residential guests have complimentary access to Fit Body Health Club with swimming POOL and GYM . Guests can also book treatments such as massages and facials at an additional charge.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
5* - Really?!
Unhelpful desk staff, a room with sheets which had not been changed.
A bar menu that promises more than it delivers - Since when has Avocado been a dash of guacamole. More like 3* than 5*
High quality hotel with everything you could want.
Well appointed rooms, very clean and wonderfully comfortable beds.