- 8 guest reviews
"Nice comfortable apartment. Perfect for long or short stay. Owners we very pleasant. Wish I could have stayed longer...."
"Great little house with it's own parking and within an easy commute to Windsor and or London. House has everything you'd need for a short (o..."
"great value for a self-catering apartment. Clean and comfy and made working away a bit more bearable. thank you..."
"The accommodation was extremely nice with good decor. Very clean inside and all modern appliances. Would highly recommend to anyone and have..."
"Great value with great facilities. A real home from home. A full size fully kitted out kitchen, a great lounge with Virgin TV and 5G wifi. A..."
About the hotel
SEASONS APARTMENTS - Flexible accommodation within easy reach of Wokingham, Reading, Bracknell and the M4 *Private parking *Free Wi-Fi *Sky or NTL television *24 hour check in *Most apartments with private patio areas *Fully equipt modern kitchens *24 hour check-in *Close to Bus stop and Winnersh train station *100 yards from a Marks and Spencer express and close to Sainsburys
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice comfortable apartment
Nice comfortable apartment.
Perfect for long or short stay. Owners we very pleasant. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Great place for a family to stay
Great little house with it's own parking and within an easy commute to Windsor and or London.
House has everything you'd need for a short (or long) stay. Marcus (owner) could not have been more helpful and was close by in the event that you needed anything. If I was travelling with family it would be exactly what I'd look for. I was travelling on business and it was a very comfortable and welcome change to the usual monotony of hotel rooms.