- 35 guest reviews
"Kim, the hostess is a very friendly lady. Courteous and gives a genuine welcome. The dining room is clean with ample space. The lounge for g..."
"Very relaxed here. Kim makes you most welcome and puts you at ease. Set in a few acres with goats for neighbours means it's quiet. Rooms ( I..."
"Everything (the accommodation, the staff, and the food) about it was first class...."
"We had a very warm welcome, lovely room and a great breakfast..."
"Fantastic b&b never stayed in better accommodation hosts fantastic cant fault anything..."
About the hotel
Whitton Lodge, is a small and friendly family owned Newly awarded 4* by visit britain april 2010 luxury 10 bed and breakfast in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Having opened in April 2007, the B&B in Derbyshire boasts some fabulous facilities with hot tub and sauna and a games room. .
There are other spa hotels in Derbyshire, but none like us! You will not find a more comfortable luxury B&B in Derbyshire. We also have free secure lit and CCTV parking area At Whitton Lodge B&B we have a selection of luxury double en suite rooms. Each room is individually designed to blend sympathetically with the original structure of the farmhouse building. Whitton Lodge was once part of the Hardwick Estate and used as a working Stud Farm for the Estates horses. . Whitton Lodge, bed and breakfast in Chesterfield, is wheelchair friendly. We have a Double room with facilities for the disabled. We are wheelchair friendly and there is a double room at our Derbyshire home with facilities for the disabled. There is also beautician available for pedicure, hairdressing or a relaxing massage. Beautician must be booked in advance please. New August 2008 hot tub why not pre book an hour in our new tub total relaxation, get your hour slot booked and bring the champagne for a romantic treat. Its now free Whitton Lodge Hotel Derbyshire is located close to both The Peak District National Park and Sherwood Forest, the home of Robin Hood. Our great central location makes us perfect if you are planning a relaxing break or business trip. If required we can somtimes organise for early check in a £10 fee charged for this as our staff will be required either earlier or later in the day. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/11/2011 to 30/12/2016 - We appear to be hard to find we are on the B6039 the Google map is correct please don't follow sat navs as most are sending you to our neighbours The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Kim, the hostess is a very friendly lady.
Courteous and gives a genuine welcome. The dining room is clean with ample space. The lounge for guests has a snooker table, tv and sofas. Again very pleasant and welcoming. The bedroom though is rather "tired", particularly the bathroom. Am reluctant to give a negative comment but think that the bathroom could do with an overhaul, particularly the bath/shower area.
Home from home
Very relaxed here.
Kim makes you most welcome and puts you at ease. Set in a few acres with goats for neighbours means it's quiet. Rooms ( I've stayed in three or four over the past two years) always clean and comfortable. Not much around apart from one pub but there the beer and food both really good there so, no problem. Plenty of walking here, although for me that's mostly around the snooker table.