- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"The only criticism I have for the room we stayed in is that the heater in the lounge area didn't seem to work and the batteries to the TV re..."
"Floor was a bit sticky. Some of the furnishings were a bit mucky and dated. Ok although room for improvement...."
"This isn't a 5* apartment as advertised, no higher than a 3* One sofa in living area does not seat 4 people neither do 3 chairs at the dinin..."
"We really enjoyed our stay in this great hotel. We had no problems at all and would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
***WINNER MARKETING MANCHESTER TOURISM AWARDS***AWARDED GOLD AWARD-ENJOY ENGLAND one of the top Serviced Apartment providers in the country. - Constructed in 2008 our 79 one & two bedroom apartments are located around a feature atrium overlooking a delightful indoor garden. Features include a 24 hour reception, secure underground parking (£14.
95 per night), 5 star quality & service, 39” LCD TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, 900 thread count Egyptian cotton towels, bedding, goose down duvets, complimentary toiletries, a selection of tea's and coffee's in every apartment, plus a fully equipped kitchen. All major credit cards accepted (except Laser Card Diners and Amex). Important - The credit/debit card used to make the BOOKING MUST BE PRESENTED to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by chip and pin at check in, AS ENTRY cannot be permitted without this.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/09/2010 to 03/09/2019 - ***The credit/debit card used to make the booking MUST be presented on CHECK IN to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by CHIP and PIN at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money.
The only criticism I have for the room we stayed in is that the heater in the lounge area didn't seem to work and the batteries to the TV remote needed changing as we struggled to change channels.
Other than these minor things, the room was great. Was a refreshing change to stay in an apartment with all facilties in one place, rather than being confined to one room as in a normal hotel. Would definitely be using again. Oh yes, one more thing.. Needs to be more clearly identified as we struggled to find it at first.
Blue Rainbow Apartment Hotel Manchester Central
Thank you for your feedback on our Hotel, it is great to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay in our apartments. We hope to see you again soon!