- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Our room was fine for 1 or 2 nights stay, it was clean although the room was overcrowded with an excess of furniture! The bathroom was OK, a..."
"clean and good location..."
"I stayed at the hotel for business, but was out most of the night. I used the room to get ready in and then sleep in at the end of the night..."
About the hotel
Estella Hotel & Apartments is a small family-run complex of 36 studios and Family suites ideally located within walking distance of Limassol's lively Tourist Area and its sandy beaches. All studio rooms have south facing balconies and are bright and sunny. Twin bedded studios which can fit a 3rd bed or cot.
Dressing table, wardrobe, tv and a small set of 1 table and 2 chairs on the balcony. We also have rooms with kitchenettes, should you require one please request on booking. All apartments have bath/shower. The studio rooms are south facing, bright and sunny. The hotel has been recently refurbished and all studios have parquet floors. Maid service is provided 6 times a week. Located very near some of the cities finest sandy beaches. (5 min walk).
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Estella Hotel & Apartments in Limassol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was fine for 1 or 2 nights stay, it was clean although the room was overcrowded with an excess of furniture.
The bathroom was OK, again, clean but small and dingy. The shower had some damage and the bath was a sort of half sized one that was difficult to stand or sit in. For €40 you don't expect much, and I got a good nights sleep - it wasn't noisy and the air con worked. However, there are a few things that don't cost much and would have improved our stay:
Remove some furniture from the room
Make the towels match (we had blue, yellow and white)
Fix the shower
Throw in some tea/coffee/milk sachets or even some bottled water!
I recomment it
clean and good location