- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"check ln was strictly 3 oclock which led to a big queue, room was clean and tidy, no view at all from our window, very bizarre glass panel i..."
"Excellent hotel great room and helpful staff need to go back as my girlfriend wants to try the spa !!..."
"Great location and very friendly staff. Our room smelt faintly of smoke unfortunately so had to air it out and it's in need of a decor upgra..."
"The hotel was very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. The shower was great. Not disappointed at all...."
"Lovely hotel in a great location if you're driving and good access to public transport. The rooms are lovely and the hotel has a real atmosp..."
About the hotel
Situated in stylish West London, less than a 10 minutes’ walk from nearby Kensington and just a 5 minute walk from Shepherds Bush tube station, K West Hotel & Spa is the perfect choice whether you are visiting London for business or pleasure. Offering guests classy and ultra-modern bedrooms with complimentary WIFI as well as luxury facilities that include a state-of-the-art spa & gym, a sophisticated yet relaxed restaurant serving eclectic European cuisine and a stunningly decorated Studio Bar open until 2am on Fridays & Saturdays, it is no wonder 'K West' possesses a reputation for playing host to London’s A-list celebrity contingent. With Central London so easily accessible and features to delight every type of traveler, K West Hotel & Spa presents itself as the exceptional choice for visitors to England’s capital.
Whilst the unique K Spa (additional fee may apply, although gym facility is free of charge) features a hydrotherapy pool, sanarium, sauna, steam room and London's first Snow Paradise, business customers are equally as catered for with communal areas which include WIFI and are ideal for a formal or informal discussion. This is a hotel that offers everything – an incredible location, cutting-edge facilities and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
I feel laterooms offer great value as we paid half the price we would have done if we would have booked direct with the hotel.
That said I do feel the rooms allocated to Laterooms deal are more inferior.The first room we were offered smelt strongly of damp and as my daughter has asthma and her allergy is mould I had to ask if we could have another room.The second room we were given was on the 7th floor miles away from the hotel reception and social area and the lift stopped at the 6th floor. Not recommended for anyone with a mobility problem. We also had a problem with the T V Signal as in there was none. It took an hour and four phone calls to reception to get this sorted. However I must say the maintainence Man who sorted it was very courteous and efficient I think he was just overworked that night.Breakfast was not part of our deal at £17 per head I feel this was extremely overpriced,we went to to Bills in the Westfield Centre which is only 10 minute walk from the hotel,the breakfast was superb,full English freshly cooked for £7 ,wonderful!
check ln was strictly 3 oclock which led to a big queue, room was clean and tidy, no view at all from our window, very bizarre glass panel in bathroom door giving full view of anyone using toilet or shower very strange.
very expensive bar, but reasonable food and drink close by, good access to local buses and tube short walk, our room seemed to be set up for one person not enough teas coffees etc but soon remedied on contacting reception overall very good.