- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"I was just here for one night as a wedding guest. The Hotel's location is great with lovely views over the golf course, lake and rolling cou..."
"Very welcoming, good accommodation and good Gym..."
"We had booked this hotel for a relaxing spa break at the end of a whistle stop tour of the lake district and peak district and where looking..."
"It's a little off the beaten track but a nice little find of a hotel, quite spacious and the double room was very nice and clean etc. Food a..."
"Bedroom I stayed in could do with an update and lick of paint...."
About the hotel
Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel is a truly splendid resort hotel, set in 220 acres of delightful rolling countryside on the borders of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire. All 106 bedrooms and suites are tastefully furnished and well appointed with many having wonderful views of the beautiful surrounding countryside and 27 hole golf course. The hotel has two restaurants to cater for appetites sharpened by the fresh air the award winning Lakes Restaurant overlooks the lakes (dress code applies), or for a more informal dining experience try The Terrace, where a bistro menu is available.
After dining you can relax in the comfortable lounges with a drink, or have fun in the four lane ten pin bowling alley - a particular favourite with families. The hotel boasts superb Reflections Spa and Leisure facilities to refresh and relax you, including a heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa and steam room, 40 station gymnasium, sunbed and the Spa featuring a tempting choice of beauty treatments for the ultimate in pampering (please book all treatments in advance). We look forward to welcoming you to Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, which also offers complimentary car parking. Make sure you bring your laptop as Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa offers Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel - QHotels
I was just here for one night as a wedding guest.
The Hotel's location is great with lovely views over the golf course, lake and rolling countryside. The room had a massive king size bed & a lovely view too but the furniture has seen better days so needs replacing. Great bathroom with large showerhead over the bath so the best of both worlds. Very good tea/coffee making facilities with biscuits thrown in & there was also an iron & ironing board for my use. The room was rather stuffy but there was a large oscillating fan provided which was very helpful albeit rather noisy. The buffet breakfast in the morning was also very good with a varied selection of everything. Overall an enjoyable stay.
Very welcoming, good accommodation and good Gym