- Very Good
- 198 guest reviews
"Great location great rooms great staff. Epic food. Call for a taxi and it was there before we finished our drinks. Drinks are not cheap but..."
"We had a wonderful relaxing stay in the St Davids spa. The spa area was really nice and not too busy. Slept really well, very quiet consider..."
"We were given an upgrade to a master suite and throughout the stay the staff were very friendly and helpful. The Spa was excellent and the f..."
"Very clean and tidy , great views , excellent service , stayed before and will stay again !!..."
"Stayed for one night, informed at check in we had been upgraded. Nice room with a view over the water. Room only had a £20 voucher from late..."
About the hotel
Cardiff’s most stylish and contemporary hotel, ideally situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. The only AA rated five-star hotel in Cardiff, the St David’s Hotel & Spa makes a bold contemporary architectural statement with its dramatic, glass-fronted façade that creates a light, airy feel within the hotel interior. A visit to the award-winning Marine Spa is a must to feel pampered and relaxed.
Dine in our Tempus at Tides restaurant or take Afternoon Tea taking in the breathtaking views across the harbour. Conference facilities are available for meetings or banquets from 8 to 250 people Coming for a break away, why not take in the historical views of Cardiff Castle or the infamous Millennium Stadium which is a 40 minute walk away, or try the home of the Welsh National Opera at the Wales Millennium Centre which is a 5 minute walk away.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel. Small problem with the booking payment but all sorted rather quickly and professionally
Great location great rooms great staff.
Epic food. Call for a taxi and it was there before we finished our drinks. Drinks are not cheap but everything else was perfect xx
A romantic sunday night stay.
We had a wonderful relaxing stay in the St Davids spa.
The spa area was really nice and not too busy. Slept really well, very quiet considering the hotel was full. Breakfast excellent. We'll definitely stay again.