- Very Good
- 364 guest reviews
"We arrived at the hotel at 22.00hrs unfortunately the restaurant closed at 22.00. we had the option of either going out to eat or using room..."
"Clean, comfortable room with great views across the bay. The only complaint we had was the door to the balcony had nothing to keep it open a..."
"Such a great stay! A cute little elephant made from towels by Jill the house keeper! Made my day! Fabulous food and such lovely service..."
"Loved our night at this hotel, fantastic room which had magnificent views, food of very high quality. This hotel is of high quality with ple..."
"Excellent stay in a great hotel with a fantastic view from our room.Spa facilities were excellent and food in the restaurant was of a high s..."
About the hotel
Cardiff’s most stylish and contemporary hotel, ideally situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. The only AA rated five-star hotel in Cardiff, the St David’s Hotel & Spa makes a bold contemporary architectural statement with its dramatic, glass-fronted façade that creates a light, airy feel within the hotel interior. A visit to the award-winning Marine Spa is a must to feel pampered and relaxed.
Dine in our Tempus at Tides restaurant or take Afternoon Tea taking in the breathtaking views across the harbour. Conference facilities are available for meetings or banquets from 8 to 250 people Coming for a break away, why not take in the historical views of Cardiff Castle or the infamous Millennium Stadium which is a 40 minute walk away, or try the home of the Welsh National Opera at the Wales Millennium Centre which is a 5 minute walk away.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The St David’s Hotel & Spa in Cardiff are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived at the hotel at 22.00hrs unfortunately the restaurant closed at 22.00.
we had the option of either going out to eat or using room service, we choice the room service meal menu. The variety of meals on the menu was poor but selected to have one of the meals which arrived to us hot, I completed the hotel survey of our stay and made them aware of our thoughts on the room service menu,
Clean, comfortable room with great views across the bay.
The only complaint we had was the door to the balcony had nothing to keep it open and the air con didn't work very well,room was really hot.