- Very Good
- 109 guest reviews
"We had a lovely time. The only negative was the room was quite dark. No central light. ( Room 129 )..."
"Found the Hotel staff very helpful. On arrival we decided to upgrade to Upper Deck Room. Only complaint was having to eat in an alternative..."
"Nice Hotel , but Xmas party caused problems for my colleague...."
"Good Value for me in good quality accommodation only 15 mins drive in to Chester city centre...."
"excellent hotel fab room staff where friendly and extremely helpful..."
About the hotel
Village St David's offers plenty to do during your stay with the cities of Chester and Liverpool or the mountains of Snowdonia never far away. With easy access to an array of nearby attractions including Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium and shopping at Cheshire Oaks. Feeling lucky? Have a flutter at Chester or Bangor-on-Dee, both hosting very popular events.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort St David’s.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/10/2010 to 31/01/2020 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
VILLAGE URBAN RESORT Chester St Davids
Nice enough but similar to a premier inn except with more facilities.
Overall, standard of room not as good as premier inn albeit similar size, not as good value for money -unless you want to make use of convience of facilities in hotel, then definately better for less money. Friendliness of staff made the negatives of this hotel more palatable.
We had a lovely time.
The only negative was the room was quite dark. No central light. ( Room 129 )