- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Cheap accommodation in a good location between the old and new towns, with a huge supermarket 2 mins away. Lots of stag/hens and young group..."
"4 of us stayed here for 3 nights. Reception staff very friendly. Hotel room clean and tidy. Would stay here again...."
"exactly what we needed for a 24 hour base and very good value for money. location not too far away from where its happening!..."
About the hotel
This apartments resort with familiar and cosy atmosphere, has 18 floors and a total of 72 apartments. In the lobby you will find lifts, reception desk open 24 hours with money exchange service and terminal with internet connexion (local charge). The establishment count on with bar-café, where they offer also meals.
Previous pay there is garage for the guests (subject to availability).
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Era Park in Benidorm are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap accommodation in a good location between the old and new towns, with a huge supermarket 2 mins away.
Lots of stag/hens and young groups staying here so definitely not for families. Rooms clean but fairly basic and bathroom obviously recently redone. Balcony huge in size and great for sitting out on, the heights have great views but not for the faint hearted if you're on one of the higher floors. Rooms could do with a full size mirror and better wifi reception though. However I would definitely stay here again on a short break!
4 of us stayed here for 3 nights.
Reception staff very friendly. Hotel room clean and tidy. Would stay here again.