- 62 guest reviews
"Excellently situated opposite Baths. Large spacious room, a little tired but clean enough. Spa good. Parking on site £5 per day. Would stay..."
"I didn't get to stay where I've booked. Due to laterooms site not confirming my booking form the previous day. The hotel seemed nice and th..."
"The hotel is beautiful and I'm pleased to say the rooms are getting a facelift. Will be fantastic when it's finished. The small size of the..."
"Old hotel with character. Second stay at the hotel. Stayed because of the pool and sauna which is good. Very busy on night of stay as it was..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Harrogate on the main A61 road to Ripon and adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre's Exhibition Halls and Royal Hall, the elegant, spacious St. George Hotel is ideally situated for an enjoyable break for individuals, couples and families alike. This spacious Edwardian hotel is an ideal retreat for a weekend break.
As soon as you arrive at the hotel, you will immediately feel a sense of warmth and relaxation. After a stroll around Harrogate or a visit to one of many local attractions, relax and unwind in the extensive lounge area where you can enjoy afternoon tea or a light snack. Alternatively, why not indulge yourself in the hotel?s leisure club with an indoor heated pool, spa, steam room, sauna, gym, weights room and solarium. Beauty treatments are also available to hotel guests at a small charge. As evening approaches, enjoy a drink in the Terrace Bar before a sumptuous meal in the hotel's restaurant, offering an extensive menu and wine list. Limited on site parking is charged at £5 per car per day. Please contact the hotel to reserve a space.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 29/05/2020 - Limited on site parking is charged at £5 per car per day. Please contact the hotel to reserve a space. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Only stay if you can not get anywhere better and YOU MUST be in centre of Harrogate
The title is the summary 1.
Car park had vans all over taking two spaces on four bays
2. Front of house is sloppy to say the least - waited 10 minutes to check in
3. On arrival complaints from other guests that rooms cold - advised due to building work it was only 1 degree outside so surely they should have thought about this
4. No food whatsoever. - due to building work what a joke charging top rate prices and bottom rate service
5. On check out it took 15 minutes to check me out at 6.45 with no other guests around - it wasn't that they were busy with breakfast as no food - complete joke
6. The room whilst cold was clean and tidy but the décor requires serious modernisation
Would not stay here again.
Friendly staff, ok hotel in the middle of having kitchen refurbished so no food or drinks available, even struggled to get glasses and no ice for ice buckets.
Spa ok, excellent location. Room ok, comfy bed, negatives - bathroom window wouldn't close and blind covered in black mould.