This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
These deluxe apartments are tucked away in a quiet street situated in the cultural quarter of Liverpool City Centre, Capital of Culture 2008, approx 100metres from Lime Street Station. Stunning accommodation within converted Georgian warehouse. Fully furnished apartments, character features, open plan, contemporary fittings.
One double bedroom, plus mezzanine floor level with additional beds. Bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath. Very private with video intercom security. Car Parking directly opposite.
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet