- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Room was a good size, the bed was so comfy and I had free wifi to catch up on work between meetings. Also, the filter coffee machine in the..."
About the hotel
The Eurostars Dylan Hotel, hotel in Manhattan, unites tradition and modernity exquisitely and with a contemporary elegance that captivates our guests. The building is very emblematic, first having been the residence of the Welsh writer, Dylan Thomas and later, the headquarters of the New York Pharmacists Club. The Eurostars Dylan Hotel combines the classical lounges and guest rooms of the period with ambiances and areas in contemporary design.
We are a non-stop hotel, because the Big Apple never stops. For this reason, the gym and the Business Centre are open 24 hours a day with free WiFi Surrounded by excitement. Cradled in comfort. That's what a stay at the Dylan Hotel in New York City is all about. Located in the city's vibrant core in midtown Manhattan, the best of New York City is just outside our front door. We're only a short walk from Grand Central Station, New York's Jacob Javits Convention Center, Times Square, Central Park, Fifth Avenue Shopping and the great restaurants of Manhattan.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Dylan Hotel in New York is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(USD) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great in-room coffee - essential for the European who wakes up too early!
Room was a good size, the bed was so comfy and I had free wifi to catch up on work between meetings.
Also, the filter coffee machine in the room was great for that early morning start before my body clock adjusted.
What would improve. The black out blinds didn't quite cover the entire windows. Fine in February but I wouldn't like this in the summer.