- Very Good
- 183 guest reviews
"The hotel is clean well represented at reception. The restaurant food was excellent. Rooms very spacious quiet and very comfortable...."
"My mum treated me and a mate for my 21st to this trip to Manchester, return train fare, overnight stay and tickets to see Megadeth, Lamb of..."
"The room was very comfy and clean. Easy walking distance from city centre. Evening meal in the steakhouse restaurant was delicious..."
"I would totally recommend staying at the McDonald hotel and spar. I'm going to start by saying I did start my stay with a problem and that w..."
"Stayed for 1 night in the Macdonald Hotel in Manchester this October - Stayed there twice in the past few years and I've always had a lovely..."
About the hotel
Recently awarded Best Luxury Hotel in Manchester from the Eat Drink and Awards 2015 Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa is Manchester's largest four star hotel, set in the heart of one of Europe's most dynamic and vibrant cities. Easily accessible by road, foot or rail with Manchester Piccadilly Train Station just 150 metres away. Ideal for both business and leisure in Manchester, the hotel is perfectly located for 'shopping until you drop' including the Arndale Centre - Europe's largest city-centre shopping mall, enjoying the vibrant array of bars and restaurants, visiting the city for concerts, theatres and home to 'Manchester City' or 'Manchester United' Football stadiums.
The hotel comprises of 338 bedrooms offering a superb array of home comforts that enable it to distance itself from its competitors. Each of the rooms are spacious with over 28 square metres of space, iPod docking station, air-conditioning, media connection socket, triple glazing, full size hair dryer, complimentary WIFI internet, tea and coffee making facilities, laptop safe, iron and ironing board. The option to upgrade to one of our Executive rooms or Suites is favoured, which offer separate baths and walk in showers and mini bars and some great views of the city skyline. Harmony & Serenity Spa is the serene haven of tranquillity hidden away in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The Spa boasts 6 treatment rooms including 1 double treatment room, nail bar, large spacious relaxation room, Thermal suite including: 2 heated recliners, rock sauna, infer-red sauna, steam room, ice shower, sensation shower and large fitness centre. Thermal Suite charges: £30. 00 per person per stay entry fee is applicable to all guests between every Friday 12:00 and Sunday 14:00. Guests who have purchased a min. 1hr treatment are exempt from the entry fee. Thermal Suite entry remains free of charge to all guests after Sunday 14:00 till Friday 12:00. The AA Rosette awarded Scottish Steak Club Restaurant offers British cuisine. Breakfast can be purchased at the hotel for £19. 50 per person. Car Parking is available on a first come first serve basis and charged at £20. 00 per 24 hours
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 18/10/2017 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is clean well represented at reception.
The restaurant food was excellent. Rooms very spacious quiet and very comfortable.
Nearly as good as the concert!....
My mum treated me and a mate for my 21st to this trip to Manchester, return train fare, overnight stay and tickets to see Megadeth, Lamb of God, etc at the O2 Apollo!!!.
Couldn't believe it, best present ever. We are lowly students and felt a bit lacking staying in such a luxurious room, but we loved it. Real quality, great service and the breakfast was amazing!. Well it couldn't have been anything else as we spotted Rosemary Shrager at one of the tables!. (we're a couple of foodies, so we know our chefs!?!!) The staff were brilliant, didn't turn their noses up at us, or look at us as if we were trouble and we wouldn't have dreamt of causing any. We may be students and love rock music, but we still appreciate a bit of luxury when it's thrown our way....thanks mum, we loved it and I'd recommend the hotel to you and Dad and anyone else for a MEGA stay!!!