This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Restaurant "Al Castello" lies in the hearth of the Emilian region, in the typical City of Cento which has given birth to illustrious people: the famous Pinter Gian Francesco Barbieri, known as "Guercino", the Painter Marco Zoppo and Aroldo Bonzagni, the Patriot ugo Bassi, the famous Tenor Giuseppe Borgatti, the well-known journalist Olindo Malagodi and many others such as Cremonino, Gennari, Baruffaldi. Cento boasts a Picture Gallery and a Modern Arto Gallery. Al Castello is newly built and it replaces the old inn founded in 1926 and known as the "Trattoria dai Parsot" from the owner' s pleasant nickname: the son's of Tassinari are continuing the old esteemed tradition of good hostpitality and a good kitchen.
The Hotel consist of 68 rooms and suites, frnished with all the mosdern comfort, and it has available several halls and conference rooms convention halls, halls for cerimonies, garage and large parking. Fully-equipped soccer fields and golf courses are available nearby. The Hotel has a tradition af hosting soccer team competing in the A,B,C. leagues.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet