- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"On check in, the male staff were slightly offhand. We had to wait at least 30 mins for an extra pillow as only 5 were supplied for 3 people...."
"The staff we're friendly and helpful, excellent clean rooms with drinks facilities. Could do with 2 pillows per guest- staff were helpful wh..."
"Great hotel, perfect location. Very clean, great sized rooms. Reasonable price. Would definitely stay again...."
"staff excellent , rooms very clean and a good standard we were both very suprised at the whole hotel from staff to the rooms it was all exce..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn Plymouth is one of the newest Plymouth hotels. Ideally situated on Exeter Street, adjacent to Plymouth's historic tourist quarter, Jurys Inn Plymouth offers superior budget accommodation along with a stylish bar and restaurant all in the heart of the city. Only minutes away from all business, shopping, cultural and entertainment districts, Jurys Inn Plymouth is the ideal base from which to enjoy this city.
Breakfast can be added to any room only rate booking after clicking "BOOK NOW". Free WIFI is avavailable throughout the hotel.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
On check in, the male staff were slightly offhand.
We had to wait at least 30 mins for an extra pillow as only 5 were supplied for 3 people. In comparison, the lady who we saw at check out was friendly, cheerful & polite.
The staff we're friendly and helpful, excellent clean rooms with drinks facilities.
Could do with 2 pillows per guest- staff were helpful when we requested more. The cooked breakfast was fantastic and set us up for the day.