- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in a very handy location for central London. Some nice touches such as newspaper in the morning, turn down gifts and glass of p..."
"This is a great small hotel less than 5 mins walk from Gloucester road tube station, meaning you can get to a lot of places easily in London..."
"From the moment I set foot through the front door, the experience was absolutely first class and one of the most attentive, personal but non..."
"Wonderful, small hotel in Kensington. Warm welcome, very nice room, all staff were friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast perfectly ade..."
"Excellent stay. Very helpful staff especially when I called them twice to sort out the heating in our room. So hot! Room small but perfectly..."
About the hotel
Brand deluxe boutique 4 star hotel on Cromwell. On a side road in Kensington lays the newly opened Ashburn hotel. With 38 bedrooms this hotel has had a complete makeover and the new owners have turned this property into a luxury boutique hotel, of 4 star deluxe standard.
Hosting dark wooden characteristic furniture combined with new technology, comfortable beds and modern pieces in all the bedrooms, this hotel aims to get the small touches right; the big tea cups, the surprise turndown gift, (different every night) to the cosy bathrobes and slippers. In the morning you can choose from indulging in the buffet breakfast in the dining room or have breakfast in bed as an option. The property also serves a selection of room service and bar meals. At night you are given the option of having your cocktail made by the professional bartender in the beautiful drawing room, enjoy a bottle of wine or drink in your room or the quiet drink from the honesty bar. Ashburn hotel also offers a complimentary glass of prosecco in the evening together with canapés to all their guests. This hotel is close to a wide selection of restaurants and bars in the area as well as having Gloucester tube and bus stop almost on its door step.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Liked the place
Would definitely stay again. Lovely spacious room.
Lovely hotel in a very handy location for central London.
Some nice touches such as newspaper in the morning, turn down gifts and glass of prosecco in the evening (although out both nights of our stay between 7-8 so was not able to partake)
Would definitely stay again.