- 4 guest reviews
"Free glass of champagne in the evening. Room was as described...."
"A very nice boutique hotel a few minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube station. Lovely room with nice furnishings. Giod bathroom with large..."
"Lovely hotel in a very handy location for central London. Some nice touches such as newspaper in the morning, turn down gifts and glass of p..."
About the hotel
Brand deluxe boutique 4 star hotel on Cromwell. On a side road in Kensington lays the newly opened Ashburn hotel. With 38 bedrooms this hotel has had a complete makeover and the new owners have turned this property into a luxury boutique hotel, of 4 star deluxe standard.
Hosting dark wooden characteristic furniture combined with new technology, comfortable beds and modern pieces in all the bedrooms, this hotel aims to get the small touches right; the big tea cups, the surprise turndown gift, (different every night) to the cosy bathrobes and slippers. In the morning you can choose from indulging in the buffet breakfast in the dining room or have breakfast in bed as an option. The property also serves a selection of room service and bar meals. At night you are given the option of having your cocktail made by the professional bartender in the beautiful drawing room, enjoy a bottle of wine or drink in your room or the quiet drink from the honesty bar. Ashburn hotel also offers a complimentary glass of prosecco in the evening together with canapés to all their guests. This hotel is close to a wide selection of restaurants and bars in the area as well as having Gloucester tube and bus stop almost on its door step.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Free glass of champagne in the evening.
Room was as described.
Excellent small hotel in good location near tube and museums
A very nice boutique hotel a few minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube station.
Lovely room with nice furnishings. Giod bathroom with large bath and shower over.