- 40 guest reviews
"I was very impressed with the service I received and in particular my room which was upgraded on arrival.The staff are very accommodating pa..."
"The staff are extremely polite and efficient and can not do enough to help, the location is ideal for visiting all around the tourist side o..."
"Beware of the small room type I think it's the same value with the standard one but the small room type is super super small!!! my luggage c..."
"Lovely location. Lovely hotel. Only downside would be room on the small side. Great value for money...."
"The best thing was the location, near Cromwell Road but not on it and just 5 minutes walk from Gloucester Road Underground station. The staf..."
About the hotel
The Mercure London Kensington hotel is set in the heart of the fashionable Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. With some of the most expensive properties in the world and home to several exclusive shopping areas, it is one of London's most affluent boroughs. Only few minutes' walk away from Earls Court and Gloucester Road tube stations, the hotel is also located in an area fondly known as "Albertopolis" after its royal patron, Prince Albert, who wished to create a district dedicated to science, culture and the arts.
London's world-renowned museums such as The Victoria & Albert museum, the Natural Museum, the Science Museum and Imperial College are all within walking distance. The hotel offers 82 air-conditioned contemporary designed bedrooms equipped with modern amenities, featuring on-demand movies & music and complimentary Wi-Fi. All bedrooms provide bathrobes, while minibars with complimentary soft drinks are offered in standard and executive rooms. Nespresso coffee machines can also be found in the executive bedrooms. A fully licensed bar is on site as well as a lounge serving a Mediterranean inspired menu and professional friendly staff focused on delivering exceptional customer service.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please contact the hotel directly to book parking spaces. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
I was very impressed with the service I received and in particular my room which was upgraded on arrival.The staff are very accommodating particularly Kevin who has recently joined the staff.I stayed in the Mercure two years ago and there is a vast improvement in all aspect of the hotel.
As expected small room
The staff are extremely polite and efficient and can not do enough to help, the location is ideal for visiting all around the tourist side of London and lovely to stay in the nicer side of the city.
The rooms however are tiny and I mean tiny. you won't be relaxing as such, just sleeping there, as expected with London you pay more for the postcode and anywhere else in the country the room would be twice the size for the money.