- 6 guest reviews
"Really nice hotel, room was lovely and modern, shower was great. Thought I had been over charged by £20 as they take payment on arrival, but..."
"Perfect for what I needed it for! Clean room, good facilities, helpful staff!..."
"Positives: Because of previous reviewers' comments, I expected a cramped room and bathroom. The room turned out to be pretty good ( not the..."
"Lovely hotel. Friendly & efficient staff. Breakfast first class. Room spacious & clean...."
"This was my first stay at this hotel and I was pleasantly suprised. I chose it as it was in a perfect location for my needs. The staff were..."
About the hotel
. Make your escape to the tranquil surroundings of Henley-in-Arden, and leave the stresses and strains of life behind as you enter the heart of Shakespeare Country! BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel is but 15 minutes from the National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham International Airport, so you can see the sights before you take a flight! Our accommodation provides the ideal venue for business or leisure, offering good value in a great location. There are 27 ensuite guest rooms, all refurbished in 2012.
Amenities for each room include a television, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi access, radio, a hospitality beverage tray and a safe. If you're heading out, we're just 1 mile from the M40 and are well situated for trips to Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Cadbury World, The National Indoor Arena, Central Birmingham and The Cotswolds. That's what we call modern convenience!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Full menu available which we add to each day with our daily specials in order that regular guests don't get board, there is also a light bites/ bar menu available at lunch times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
Really nice hotel, room was lovely and modern, shower was great.
Thought I had been over charged by £20 as they take payment on arrival, but when queried they hold an extra £20 in case you purchase food and drink, otherwise it's refunded at the end of your stay. First time I came across this. Light bulb missing in the lounging area of room. Had no milk for our tea and had a towel missing but very prompt to give us fresh milk and fresh towel, great service. Breakfast was great and chef was very prompt in clearing empty plates food lovely. Hot tap made horrible noise in bathroom when on. But a member of staff heard it from upstairs and noted it needed fixing. Overall a great stay and would come back again
Perfect for what I needed it for.
Clean room, good facilities, helpful staff.