This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in its own private gardens, the Enfield Hotel provides a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of Central London, yet provides excellent links to the City and West End. With ample car parking and free WiFi in public areas, the hotel is the perfect base for both business and leisure guests alike, offering a warm and friendly welcome and all the services you would expect. All bedrooms are well appointed with en-suite facilities and are non-smoking.
An a-la-carte menu is served in the Restaurant from 7. 00pm to 9. 00pm. Room service and bar food menus are also available during these times (please note that private functions may occasionally restrict the service of evening meals and room service). Bar Zero 5 is perfect for meeting friends for a drink before moving into the Restaurant for your evening meal. The garden views and the conservatory-style ceiling blend superbly to give a light and airy atmosphere by day, which is transformed by night into a more subtle mood. The menu, predominantly traditional with a touch of continental flair, is carefully prepared by our chef using the very best produce available. PLEASE NOTE: There are a few occasions throughout the year when the restaurant will not be available due to private bookings. On these occasions we can recommend a number of other restaurants available close to the hotel. The Restaurant is available Monday - Thursday but is subject to availability Friday - Sunday. Guests are advised to check the availability of the restaurant in advance, particularly Fri/Sat/Sun & Bank holidays We also have modern conference and banqueting facilities, which have achieved an excellent reputation locally. The Walnut Suite is a purpose built Conference & Banqueting room which has the benefit of natural daylight and air-conditioning. The Arnage Suite is ideal for smaller meetings, seating up to 16 delegates in a boardroom-style setting. PLEASE NOTE: Payment will be taken upon arrival at the hotel. Early check in is available and is chargeable.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet