- 59 guest reviews
"Lovely room, and lovely staff! Would recommend!..."
"Clean comfortable and warm room. Compact but more than adequate. Train noise and vibration was continual- well there were at least eight tra..."
"I stayed here when attending the SMX London event. There was a great curry restaurant down the road from the hotel which I was able to get d..."
"Good clean accommodation. Friendly reception and attention to our needs...."
"Pros: Near to Earls Court station and plenty of good restaurants nearby Friendly staff Comfortable bed Cons: No Wifi in the hotel rooms, onl..."
About the hotel
The Kensington Town House has recently been fully refurbished with numerous modern comforts and luxury features. All the rooms in the hotel have been elegantly constructed with mood lighting, interactive televisions, 24/7 complimentary broadband internet access, climate control air-conditioning and heating to name but a few of the excellent services the hotel has to offer. Located in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, you are based within one of the most prestigious areas of London.
With Harrods, Kensington Palace and various other tourist hotspots on your doorstep – this hotel is extremely close to perfect! Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
We picked the hotel for its location which was fine. The rooms were hot even with the a/c working.
The toilet smelt of sewage and we were on the 3rd floor.
This was not a sudden issue as there were 3 air freshner left on the shelf. It is an issue that needs to be attended to as the summer has not arrived and it will get worse. It was bad after one night we would not have stayed longer. There were also broken floor tiles in the bathroom which should be fixed before someone cuts their feet.
Appalling customer service
appalling customer service Treated like a criminal because of booking error Room was like a postage stamp - literally had to plan where to put my shoes on to have enough space room was like an oven Foul smell from badly maintained drainage in shower.
Had to run round to get wet in shower. Highlight definitely the room shaking from before 6am as rolling stock moved in underground beneath
Would not recommend to anyone, nor stay here again
Best bit. Sachet of Nescafé for coffee.