- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"Booked a double room in the basement of the hotel. Very private and spacious room and pleasingly affordable for such a prestigious location...."
"Room was very big and clean and fantastic location for the price...."
"Fantastic location,min the hub of City, near shopping and theatre, but so peaceful. A great place to stay, the hotel is great, clean, lovely..."
"We didn't know what to expect but were pleasantly surprised. Service at reception was excellent and we received an upgrade to a fantastic ro..."
"We arrived by the Oxford Circus tube and walked a short distance to the hotel which was easy to locate. The hotel is situated off the main r..."
About the hotel
Beautifully restored Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse hidden in a quiet corner of central London, 3 minutes walk from Oxford Circus. Designed and built by Robert and James Adam, the most prominent Scottish architects in Georgian Britain, the house is a fine example of their work with amazing grand rooms and period restorations. All rooms have their own unique decor, with LCD flat screen colour televisions, phones, en-suite bathrooms, premium toiletries, hairdryers and fine bone china tea and coffee making facilities.
The building is WiFi enabled throughout all areas. An extensive and elegant continental breakfast is included in the price.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice stay in Central London
Private and nearly perfect
Booked a double room in the basement of the hotel.
Very private and spacious room and pleasingly affordable for such a prestigious location. The only minor criticism would be that the reception area and some of the staff working within it felt a little more like a security guard set up - a little more warmth and squishiness would have made this a perfect oasis and enhanced a very good stay.
Oh - and if the 7-9am breakfast and subsequent 10am check out could be pushed on an hour that would increase the sensation of luxurious relaxation which was what I was seeking. Can't comment on breakfast as preferred a lie in to eating so early on a leisure break. However, overall very pleasing x.