- Very Good
- 131 guest reviews
"I was very pleased that the internet description of Chandos House matched it's actual condition. All was clean, in working order, and nicely..."
"The gentleman on reception was lovely. The room was incredible and in a brilliant location. Also, I got upgraded free of charge, unfortunate..."
"Great place to stay, super location, and good value when bought in a deal (I paid £100). Note, my room was downstairs in the basement level...."
"Great experience will return..."
"We have stayed at the Chandos on a previous occasion & both my wife & I were very impressed. We have been trying to book ever since for spec..."
About the hotel
Beautifully restored Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse hidden in a quiet corner of central London, 3 minutes walk from Oxford Circus. Designed and built by Robert and James Adam, the most prominent Scottish architects in Georgian Britain, the house is a fine example of their work with amazing grand rooms and period restorations. All rooms have their own unique decor, with LCD flat screen colour televisions, phones, en-suite bathrooms, premium toiletries, hairdryers and fine bone china tea and coffee making facilities.
The building is WiFi enabled throughout all areas. An extensive and elegant continental breakfast is included and served in our beautiful terrace room overlooking a peaceful garden. Check in time: From 2pm Check out: 10am Breakfast service: Monday-Friday 7am-9am. Saturday and Sunday 8am-10am Luggage storage available 24 hour reception Ideal location for Regent Street, Oxford Street and theatre trips
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Good location and value
I was very pleased that the internet description of Chandos House matched it's actual condition.
All was clean, in working order, and nicely appointed. The bed and shower were lovely and I couldn't have had a better stay anywhere.
Amazing stay. Definitely worth the money.
The gentleman on reception was lovely.
The room was incredible and in a brilliant location. Also, I got upgraded free of charge, unfortunately I can't remember why, I believe it was due to the place being fully booked, but I definitely didn't complain. Loved it here and will definitely be coming again.