- Very Good
- 119 guest reviews
"We went out for dinner with friends in Covent Garden and knew it would be hard to get the last train home. So chandos house provided an exce..."
"A slice of utopia in the middle of London. Great location for Oxford Street...."
"Excellent alternative to the big chains. If you prefer the smaller character personal service then this hotel is for you...."
"Such a lovely building, the rooms were very spacious and well presented. the location was ideal for our stay. everyone was very helpful...."
"Tucked away in a cul de sac in central London, we were undisturbed by the usual city traffic noises. We had a huge bedroom with a very comfy..."
About the hotel
Beautifully restored Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse hidden in a quiet corner of central London, 3 minutes walk from Oxford Circus. Designed and built by Robert and James Adam, the most prominent Scottish architects in Georgian Britain, the house is a fine example of their work with amazing grand rooms and period restorations. All rooms have their own unique decor, with LCD flat screen colour televisions, phones, en-suite bathrooms, premium toiletries, hairdryers and fine bone china tea and coffee making facilities.
The building is WiFi enabled throughout all areas. An extensive and elegant continental breakfast is included in the price.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient and homely
We went out for dinner with friends in Covent Garden and knew it would be hard to get the last train home.
So chandos house provided an excellent overnight stay, a good price without having to compromise and stay in a budget hotel. It has a nice feel to it. Nice toiletries large room large beds nice bedlinen. Only criticism is that the bed was quite hard.
Great location and so quiet!
A slice of utopia in the middle of London.
Great location for Oxford Street.