- Very Good
- 130 guest reviews
"This is one place I want to keep as my own secret accommodation in Central London. Couldn't fault it at all. Perfect location slap bang in t..."
"This beautiful hidden gem was absolutely perfect for an overnight stay and I would have happily stayed longer too. I can't believe how quiet..."
"Lovely accommodation was pleasantly surprised on arrival at the size of our room and the quality of the furnishings and bathroom was excelle..."
"Great staff great room and good food problems with the tv..."
"Hotel and staff were great. Poor breakfast. Will be staying again...."
About the hotel
Beautifully restored Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse hidden in a quiet corner of central London, 3 minutes walk from Oxford Circus. Designed and built by Robert and James Adam, the most prominent Scottish architects in Georgian Britain, the house is a fine example of their work with amazing grand rooms and period restorations. All rooms have their own unique decor, with LCD flat screen colour televisions, phones, en-suite bathrooms, premium toiletries, hairdryers and fine bone china tea and coffee making facilities.
The building is WiFi enabled throughout all areas. An extensive and elegant continental breakfast is included and served in our beautiful terrace room overlooking a peaceful garden. Check in time: From 2pm Check out: 10am Breakfast service: Monday-Friday 7am-9am. Saturday and Sunday 8am-10am Luggage storage available 24 hour reception Ideal location for Regent Street and Oxford Street Most major west end theatres are located close by to the hotel. Laterooms. com will take card details to secure a booking, payment must be made in person upon checking into the hotel. For 3rd party bookings, payment must be made directly with Chandos House within 24 hours of the guest arrival Please note that we also hold event space which may also have late evning music
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
This is one place I want to keep as my own secret accommodation in Central London.
Couldn't fault it at all. Perfect location slap bang in the middle of London (very close to the BBC) yet lovely and peaceful. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. We will be back.
Overnight stay, September 10th 2016
The building is beautiful and very impressive both inside and out.
We were in London for one night to attend a concert. We returned to the room at approximately 1am. In the next room (there are adjoining doors) there was a very noisy group of young people.
I knocked on the adjoining door but got no response. After putting up with the noise for another 30 minutes or so my wife rang reception to ask them to speak to the people in the room where the noise was coming from. The person on reception asked what room number the noise was coming from, we did not know the room number but assumed that the reception staff would (as it is their hotel!). Obviously the reception staff did nothing about the noise as it continued for another 30 minutes before I felt I had no option but to bang on the door and shout at the people in the adjoining room. This is out of character for me and caused me some distress, but what else can you do at 2.30 in the morning when the hotel staff are giving you no support. The breakfast is continental. We were on a tight schedule and asked if we could simply take some pastries away with us. The young man working in the breakfast room was as helpful as he could be when we asked if he could provide us with a bag. No bags were available but he was able to find us a popcorn box to put the pastries in. They could not provide us with disposable cups for coffee, although there are tea and coffee making facilities in the room.