- Very Good
- 114 guest reviews
"Great location, not noisy- lovely building. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Room good with free tea/coffee and bottles of water. Comf..."
"We loved Chandos House! Would definitely stay again.location was fantastic and accommodation was lovely...."
"Breakfast was cold other than porage (nice), toast (parsimonious) and coffee (tepid). Plenty of fruit. Check-in was extremely slow but at le..."
"Chandos House is a lovely hotel, tucked away in a quiet location just off Oxford Street. A short walk from Oxford Circus Tube, well located..."
"Great hotel, and a wonderful room!, would definitely return with wife for a weekend stay..."
About the hotel
Beautifully restored Grade 1 listed Georgian townhouse hidden in a quiet corner of central London, 3 minutes walk from Oxford Circus. Designed and built by Robert and James Adam, the most prominent Scottish architects in Georgian Britain, the house is a fine example of their work with amazing grand rooms and period restorations. All rooms have their own unique decor, with LCD flat screen colour televisions, phones, en-suite bathrooms, premium toiletries, hairdryers and fine bone china tea and coffee making facilities.
The building is WiFi enabled throughout all areas. An extensive and elegant continental breakfast is included in the price.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, not noisy- lovely building.
Staff very friendly and accommodating. Room good with free tea/coffee and bottles of water. Comfy bed n lovely shower.
Only gripe - not an English brekkie - just continental plus u are all seated on a large table with everybody else!!
We loved Chandos House.
Would definitely stay again.location was fantastic and accommodation was lovely.