- 17 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel. Have stayed before and will again..."
"Ideal for us visiting family over Christmas. Lovely hotel and great location: near to M25 and excellent transport links into London...."
"For the room size the TV needs to be upgraded and bigger...."
"Good value got money...."
"The staff at the hotel were always polite and helpful. The rooms was clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was outstanding and s..."
About the hotel
Set within some of England’s most attractive countryside (yet only 20 minutes from London), The Ship Hotel makes for a stately presence. Despite the buildings traditional, Old English design, the interiors are refreshingly modern. Cool, crisply designed restaurant and bar offer meals from light lunches to luxury dinner.
Ship Hotels 76 Bedrooms offer variety from single rooms to doubles to our Club rooms - details from reservations department for any special request. . The rooms are well maintained all have ensuite facilities. Some rooms have been recently refurbished with a fresh contemporary style. What ever the occasion; business or pleasure, the Ship Hotel can accommodate your needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western Ship Hotel
Have stayed before and will again
Wouldn't recommend for business, couldn't connect to WiFi
Stayed here for business and to save traveling back to south Oxford however couldn't connect to the WiFi all evening and when I phoned reception was told you can't rely on the hotel WiFi and that I would have to try to sort!.
At midnight ended up traveling to my office in St Albans and working there till 2am to complete some crucial work so staying over was a complete waste of time and I wouldn't recommend this hotel if using for business use (the Beefeater however was in a fantastic setting and great food and service) shame the hotel doesn't match. Also walls in the room thin/sound insulation poor - the guy next door had a cold and could hear him coughing and sneezing all night. All in all a rubbish nights sleep.