"Good relation quality-money. It's very comfortable because it's well located, in the center and not to much expensive. Breakfast was OK..."
"Room was alittle basic, but the location was excellent and the staff were friendly and efficient...."
About the hotel
The Rose Court Marble Arch Hotel is situated in the heart of London's West End, within one minute walk from Marble Arch. Hyde Park & the famous shopping area of Oxford Street, Buckingham Palace, St. James Park & Madame Tussaud's are a pleasant walk away.
West End theatres, museums and art galleries are also easy to reach. Ideal for all travellers, from business to leisure, and great for families with several large family rooms. The hotel has very good size bedrooms with lcd TV sets, tea and coffee making facilities, all of which with modern and extremely clean bathrooms. The historical building has many quirky surprises, the staff are very welcoming and eager to make your stay unforgettable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Nice people, wrong room
I booked late.
I needed to be central. I booked a single room. At least one of those was a mistake. The room was tiny and not a delight to be in. The curtains at the tiny window were hanging off the track by about four hooks. To be fair the check in guy had told me the room would be small, and it was clean - it's probably fair value for as close as it is to Oxford St - but I think there's better value to be had for 10-20 mins' traveling. Looking at the room chart I think I got the worst room in the house - which was at least 50% my own fault so I cannot condemn the hotel - but I'd suggest being very clear about expectations if staying here.
Good relation quality-money.
It's very comfortable because it's well located, in the center and not to much expensive. Breakfast was OK