- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Although we had a lovely stay at Holiday Inn Express and room was very spacious we were a little disappointed with the breakfast - wasn't a..."
"Lovely hotel which was very clean and rooms were a decent size to fit 2 young children with a travel cot. There wasn't anything to do there..."
"We stayed for one night to attend the BTCC weekend at Brands Hatch. It's a convenient hotel (20 mins away) and the rooms are clean and comfo..."
"After other sites, wasnt expecting a lot from the Holiday inn experience, but the staff were friendly and helpful, everything met or exceede..."
"We booked well in advance so the price was good. Our room (016) was not yet refurbished but was adequate, clean and comfortable. The staff w..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our modern and budget-friendly hotel in Dartford, Kent. For best value, bed and breakfast rates in Kent our Dartford hotel is an ideal choice for solo travellers, couples, groups of friends and families. You can see great entertainment at the renowned Orchard Theatre, which is only a short stroll from our doorstep and motorsports fans will enjoy the high-speed thrills at the near-by Brands Hatch Circuit .
With our money saving offers you may like to treat yourself to something special at Bluewater Shopping Centre just 20-mintues away. Located at the foot of the impressive Queen Elizabeth II Bridge, our hotel offers Free Parking in London and is only a ten-minute drive from Ebbsfleet International, which is perfect for quick, easy access into greater London. We go that bit further to keep our guests happy, so with us, under 18’s stay for Free when sharing a parent’s room. All our newly refurbished guest rooms are en-suite and air-conditioned, complete with flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access to help make your stay even more comfortable. Plus breakfast is included with a range of hot and continental items on the menu. When you need a professional meeting venue, impress your delegates with our hotel’s well-equipped and economical conference facilities with the option to enjoy a freshly prepared business lunches.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Small breakfast on offer but lovely hotel!
Although we had a lovely stay at Holiday Inn Express and room was very spacious we were a little disappointed with the breakfast - wasn't a huge option compared to most hotels.
Not a family hotel
Lovely hotel which was very clean and rooms were a decent size to fit 2 young children with a travel cot.
There wasn't anything to do there which was family friendly, no pool, soft play area, creative corner etc. But a fab hotel if your just sleeping and leaving.
There wasn't a lot on offer at breakfast time, the hot food had 3 options (egg, sausage, beans) and continental was 4 basic cereals (non of which kiddies eat), croissants and yoghurt.