- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Clean, plumbing works, towels decent, bed comfortable, breakfast ok, room too small for two large single beds but otherwise fine. People wer..."
"Single room booked upgraded to twin room by very friendly, helpful staff. Very nice room, upgrade appreciated. Breakfast good...."
"Close to Paddington, clean, convenient...."
"had a good time easy to find the hotel and good staff thank you..."
"We booked a one night stay here but on arrival were told they needed to move us to their sister hotel around the corner. This was explained..."
About the hotel
Close to the Hyde Park, Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington Station, Oxford Street, Marble Arch and Queensway. It is a new fully refurbished hotel, complete with luxurious features that our clientele has been expecting. It offers best value for money with brand new contemporary rooms, duplex suites with kitchenettes graced with the comfort of mood lighting, air-conditioning, complimentary broadband internet access from all rooms and public areas etc.
The hotel is fully non-smoking. Please note - the hotel does not offer evening meals. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The LateRooms.com rates for Park Grand London Hyde Park in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
OK for Business
Clean, plumbing works, towels decent, bed comfortable, breakfast ok, room too small for two large single beds but otherwise fine.
People were professional and helpful and the welcome was warm and friendly. Good value. Would stay again but only for a business trip.
Single room booked upgraded to twin room by very friendly, helpful staff.
Very nice room, upgrade appreciated. Breakfast good.