- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"Excellent 3-star hotel in a great location for central London that doesn't break the bank. Rooms were basic but perfectly good. My En-suite..."
"We got there early before check in time and not only was a room available but they upgraded us to a En-suite room.Complimentary fruits and b..."
"Very good service on arrival, pleasant and helpful.The hotel is near the centre of london and the underground station is just a few minutes..."
"Clean and well presented, it's an old hotel that's been given a new lease of life. This isn't a modern luxury offering, but you're not payin..."
"Wonderful friendly welcome...."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel is located in the heart of London, near world-famous sights, offering comfortable accommodations at affordable prices. This family-run business aims to provide a very warm and friendly atmosphere for guests who are strangers on arrival, friends on departure, and return as part of the extended family. It has modern, well furnished rooms, with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Most of the rooms have a private bathroom with shower. Basic rooms with shared bathroom. free Wi-Fi is available. The area is filled with exciting Museums, Art Galleries, London's West End theatres, cinemas and fantastic Restaurants. You only require an afternoon stroll along the South Bank to visit the majority of the most dramatic sights and Tourist attractions within a few minutes' walk. Borough Market, The Globe Theatre, Tower Bridge and Tate Modern are all within a 10-minute walk, as well as The Shard. Waterloo Station can be reached in 15 minutes .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The Bridge Hotel
Excellent 3-star hotel in a great location for central London that doesn't break the bank.
Rooms were basic but perfectly good. My En-suite was excellent, and got free fruit and water. Staff were friendly and room was clean. Would have no hesitation in returning again.
Good value for a good hotel
We got there early before check in time and not only was a room available but they upgraded us to a En-suite room.Complimentary fruits and bottle water in the room,comfy beds and spotless.
Close to underground stops. Staff is very friendly and willing to provide advice on what to do and where to go