- 103 guest reviews
"Narrow room , private bathroom outside . Forced out dressed to enter there..."
"We booked the Bridge because it was handy for the centre of London. We were made extremely welcome and although we arrived a little early th..."
"the hotel was basic and clean, quiet and felt safe..."
"Didn't get to hotel til 0100, but very easy late checkin (I did call ahead first to confirm). Room basic, but perfect for a budget "room for..."
"Shared bathroom, rooms okay. Not much to write home about...."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel is located in the heart of London, near world-famous sights, offering comfortable accommodations at affordable prices. This family-run business aims to provide a very warm and friendly atmosphere for guests who are strangers on arrival, friends on departure, and return as part of the extended family. It has modern, well furnished rooms, with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Most of the rooms have a private bathroom with shower. Basic rooms with shared bathroom. free Wi-Fi is available. The area is filled with exciting Museums, Art Galleries, London's West End theatres, cinemas and fantastic Restaurants. You only require an afternoon stroll along the South Bank to visit the majority of the most dramatic sights and Tourist attractions within a few minutes' walk. Borough Market, The Globe Theatre, Tower Bridge and Tate Modern are all within a 10-minute walk, as well as The Shard. Waterloo Station can be reached in 15 minutes .
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
the staff strives to assist us well
Narrow room , private bathroom outside .
Forced out dressed to enter there
We booked the Bridge because it was handy for the centre of London.
We were made extremely welcome and although we arrived a little early there was no problem our bags were looked after and put in our rooms when they were ready, we were also given a refreshing drink of tea. Rooms were very nice and clean not very large but all we wanted for our one night stay. We did not have an evening meal but there was a good choice at breakfast and the food was very good, we were also given bottles of water when we were going out and on leaving the hotel. We would stay there again.