"I had a great stay for the price. I wasn't expecting a lot if I'm honest but I got there and the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast..."
"Hotel was great, close to Kensington Gardens and Kensington High Street. Walking distance to Notting Hill and Portobello road. Close to all..."
"The Hotel and rooms were comfortable and clean. One of the three rooms was on the small side but the others were spacious. The breakfast was..."
About the hotel
This centrally located hotel is perfectly situated just a short walk from Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, and is within easy reach of Paddington train station and Notting Hill. The central location of Henry VIII and close proximity to Underground railway stations allows for easy access to many of London’s major tourist attractions and business districts. The hotel is within close proximity of Queensway with its restaurants, pubs and shops.
There are also excellent transport links, with Bayswater and Lancaster Gate Tube stations close by. The hotel has the latest facilities including a indoor swimming pool and sauna, all of which you can use free of charge. The great location, accompanied by personal and professional service, should ensure you a pleasant and memorable stay in London.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/01/2015 to 02/02/2015 - Please note, the hotel is under small refurbishment in some of our rooms, for that reason, probably will be noisier than usual during the day time. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
31% would recommend it to a friend
I'll go back
I had a great stay for the price.
I wasn't expecting a lot if I'm honest but I got there and the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast included. There was a heated pool and sauna. And my room although not very big was nice and clean. Only negative would be the walls are a little on the thin side in regards to noise but I will definitely stay there again.
Good hotel clean and friendly. Henry VII Hotel
Hotel was great, close to Kensington Gardens and Kensington High Street.
Walking distance to Notting Hill and Portobello road. Close to all mueseums in South Kensington by walking, tube or bus. Hotel staff very friendly, and hotel is clean. Breakfast was a great buffet style, and a great choices available to choose from. I slept very well at the hotel.