- 219 guest reviews
"Good location, cheap and cheerful. Basic but comfy. Only downside was the water pressure which is nonexistent, took half an hour to fill the..."
"Room was clean and tidy, with all the necessities needed...."
"Booked late for a quick overnight stay. Reception staff friendly & very helpful. TV in the room would not tune, but maintenance arrived quic..."
"Rooms dated ripped wallpaper frayed carpets and virtually non existent water in shower but was cheap...."
"Friendly and helpful staff, very convenient to location to beach and town, good atmosphere...."
About the hotel
The Carrington House Hotel is ideally situated in a quiet tree lined avenue on the Bournemouth East Cliff, just outside of the town centre yet within easy reach of all the activities this popular town has to offer. A ten-minute, pleasant walk, through beautiful public gardens will lead you to the seven-mile stretch of golden sandy beaches that Bournemouth is so famous for. This impressive hotel has 158 en-suite bedrooms, including 42 purpose-built family rooms plus conference and banqueting facilities for up to 700, a heated indoor swimming pool, table tennis,indoor soft play and free parking for 45 cars.
All bedrooms are non smoking and include everything you need for a good nights sleep, plus Freeview Colour TV, and free Wifi internet access is available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, cheap and cheerful.
Basic but comfy. Only downside was the water pressure which is nonexistent, took half an hour to fill the bathtub to just 5 inches deep!!
Nice hotel with a pleasant atmosphere and an enjoyable stay.
Room was clean and tidy, with all the necessities needed.