- 2 guest reviews
"I stayed at Beaufort house for 2 nights on business and whilst having eye surgery. It's perfect of anyone who hates the restrictions of hote..."
"Fabulous apartment, very modern, spacious and luxurious. Would definitely stay again and thank you to all theb team who made us feel very we..."
About the hotel
Hotel life is not easy! Stay in your five-star apartment in the heart of Knightsbridge. Beaufort House offers 20 fully serviced self-contained apartments in an unrivaled location for shopping and places of interest in London. Enjoy England has granted us the Gold Award for excellent accommodation and guest services and Tripadvisor the Certificate of Excellence.
Ranging from an intimate one bedroom to a spacious 4 bedroom flat, all apartments are designed to the highest standard. Available 24 hours, our concierge team can book theatre tickets, restaurant reservations, chauffeur driven cars or tours. For our guests’ relaxation or work out, complimentary membership to the nearby Aquilla health club is offered during your stay with us. The majority of our apartments have an electric fireplace in either the lounge or the dining room creating a warm and cosy atmosphere. We are partly air-conditioned and in addition, all apartments have satellite TV, DVD, with iPod docks, direct dial telephone with voice mail and individual line. We also offer free internet access. Furthermore, a safe, hair-dryer and iron/ironing board are also available in every apartment. On arrival a welcome basket with breakfast ingredients is provided and some tempting chocolates. Should a guest require more substantial provisions, we are happy to organise this prior to arrival.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/11/2014 to 30/11/2023 - This is advanced purchase booking. The credit card holder must be the same person under whom the reservation is made. This person needs to be present on arrival; copy of ID/passport will be taken. The LateRooms.com rates for Beaufort House Luxury Apartments in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Luxury, Freedom and Great Location
I stayed at Beaufort house for 2 nights on business and whilst having eye surgery.
It's perfect of anyone who hates the restrictions of hotels - great 1 bed apartment with kitchen, lounge, bedroom and small patio. Immaculately clean and great service. Highly recommend and will return soon.
Amazing experience in a fantastic location
Fabulous apartment, very modern, spacious and luxurious.
Would definitely stay again and thank you to all theb team who made us feel very welcome.