- 18 guest reviews
"This hotel was excellent value for money. In a nice location with pleanty of bars and restraunts nearby. Clean room and very nice bathroom...."
"Nice Hotel. Enjoyed my stay..."
"I've stayed here a couple of times, some rooms are better than others. But it's clean and central with breakfast thrown in. No complaints, a..."
"it did a job but would look elsewhere in future, not that impressed...."
About the hotel
Rose Park Hotel is a comfortable and friendly hotel in the heart of London. The hotel is ideally located for visitors. London’s famous parks, theatres, museums, galleries and tourist attractions as well as main business areas are very close by and easily accessible.
All our bedrooms have private baths or showers and W. C. , colour television, electric razor sockets. Hairdryers and ironing facilities are also available. Where possible many of the original Victorian features in the bedrooms, such as fireplaces and cornices have been painstakingly maintained. A passenger lift serves four floors. Check in time: 2pm Check out time: 11am. There is metered parking in the vicinity, restrictions end at 6. 30pm. Alternatively, there are NCP garage parking facilities nearby. Free WIFI is available in the guest lounge
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/12/2012 to 31/12/2021 - When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please contact Laterooms.com for this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The room was not bad for the price however there is a lot of noise at night from the others rooms and there is large gaps at the bottom of the door which light shines right through and make your door bang every time another door from another guest is opened.
When mentioning this on check out the owner was rude and said "your comments are not fair" it was quite frustrating as he did not even apologise. Plus check in was delayed and we were sat round for a while waiting to get access to our room.
This was the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in and I've been to 36 countries.
Not even space for a desk or a wardrobe. Glad I don't suffer from claustrophobia. Also, the room was difficult to find in that labyrinth of stairways.