- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This was a very pleasant experience. As this was my forst visit to an apartment hotel and in Mayfair as well I confess my expectations were..."
"Unfortunately I spent very little time at the hotel as checked in late afternoon for a conference elsewhere that evening, then checked out a..."
"We are a family of five, our children are 8,12 and 13 years old. we really enjoyed staying at these apartments. I would certainly come again..."
About the hotel
In the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair district, The Ascott Mayfair London offers exclusive living close to chic designer boutiques, upmarket shopping malls, stylish restaurants and grand theatres. The residence offers elegantly furnished units. All residences offer a fully fitted kitchenette, seating area and en-suite facilities.
This Art Deco building combines the comfort of home with a range of facilities and perosanilised service, The Ascott Mayfair is ideal for those seeking a luxury service apartments with the comfort of being at home.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This was a very pleasant experience.
As this was my forst visit to an apartment hotel and in Mayfair as well I confess my expectations were low. The hotel was hcosen as much for price as location. The room was much bigger than expected and the facilities excellent. I would, without doubt, go there again and look at their other locations.
Unfortunately I spent very little time at the hotel as checked in late afternoon for a conference elsewhere that evening, then checked out again early the following morning.
However, the staff were great, very welcoming and obliging and the accomodation was tasteful and comfortable if a little tired inplaces (bathroom particularly). Also the blinds didn't fully close in the bedroom so the room wasn't very dark for sleeping. It would have been good to have a minibar facility but otherwise, there was nothing more I needed.