- Very Good
- 214 guest reviews
"arrived over an hour early, made reception aware, but, room was still not ready at my check in time, had to wait another half an hour to hav..."
"This was a last minute booking and was for a quick overnight stay. Booking procedure was quick and efficient. Arrived at 10pm, the female re..."
"Very noisy fromy room from traffic and planes. Could hear every footstep above me..."
"Had a lovely stay at the Bridge hotel this weekend. Had a upgraded room with lovely river views and its own veranda. modern clean room and g..."
"Good room with lot of potential. Quite noisy neighbours and some one even knocked on my door around 11 30 -1200 in the night and ran around..."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel, offers non- smoking comfortable bedrooms, many with beautiful views over the hotel's own tributary of the River Thames, as well as the main river and far reaching meads beyond the historic Chertsey Bridge. The hotel has Complimentary WiFi access throughout the bedrooms and all public areas. Our newly refurbished bedrooms have double beds, modern bathrooms, flat screen TVs with satellite channels, ironing facilities, hairdryer and hot beverage making facilities.
Adjoining the Bridge Hotel is the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant with its unique character and superb river views with a large outside seating area beside the river, ideal for those hot sunny days. Whatever the purpose of your visit come and enjoy our relaxed riverside setting. Perfect for the individual traveller, couples and families.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bridge Hotel in Chertsey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
No bedding for sofa bed
I booked a room for three guests, one on a sofa bed.
When we arrived there was no bedding for the sofa bed, so I nipped down to ask for some. He was very polite and apologised said he would bring some straight up. He did bring some 10 minutes later but no quilt cover and one sheet. Two conversations later, we ended up with another sheet but still no quilt cover, he said he didn't know what one looked like. The bathroom floor was dirty and sticky, and a guest already using the bath, big spider. Last orders at the bar 11pm, not that this bothered us but it would for a party of friends maybe. The positioning of the hotel at the side of the Thames was beautiful. Bernadette the breakfast waitress was lovely, very polite, friendly best part of our stay.