- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"We picked this hotel for our weekend in London as it was quite central to the things we had planned. Was a very nice stay, staff were friend..."
"The place was nice, staff are friendly and helpful, room wasn't as big as the picture we book for on laterooms but all in all was a nice roo..."
"The only issue was that tha steam/ and sauna was no in use bit this not indicated on the website so was misleading especially as this was th..."
"Very good hotel. Staff very helpful and friendly.Would definitely stay there again. Bonus is that you can park there...."
"This hotel was in the perfect location for us. the room was very clean and spacious. great value for money and the staff were very friendly..."
About the hotel
With attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Tate Britain and Big Ben within walking distance, Park Plaza Victoria London puts you at the heart of the action. The hotel’s 287 spacious guestrooms major on comfort, and family-friendly Apartments have a pull-out sofa bed and kitchenette. Select the Family Fun in the City package for the ultimate family break.
After a busy day’s sightseeing, escape to the fitness suite for a workout or some well-deserved pampering. Enjoy Italian cicchetti and classic cocktails at TOZI Restaurant & Bar, or a nightcap in The Lounge Bar. There’s also free Wi-Fi in the lobby to help you keep in touch on your travels.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
We picked this hotel for our weekend in London as it was quite central to the things we had planned.
Was a very nice stay, staff were friendly and helpful, room was modern, clean and very spacious with an excellent bathroom. Didn't get a chance to use any facilities or the restaurant but will do next time. The only problem we encountered was when we collected the car from carpark we sat waiting for ages for the car lift to come down only to find out it had to be sent down by a member of staff. Clearer instructions needed but can't fault anything else and would definitely return.