This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situaed in London's Bloomsbury close to Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the City, with its original Georgian features, the Lancaster Hotel offers a peaceful and comfortable retreat in the quieter side of London's West End. Theatre Land and Covent Garden are within easy walking distance and most of the West End's attractions are just minutes away. The beautifully appointed guestrooms offer a choice of accommodation - fully or semi-ensuite.
Elegant and peaceful lounge facilities are supplemented by a restaurant offering a choice of Continental or full English Breakfast.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Lancaster Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet